The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

1000 Games of SotM

706 posts / 0 new
Last post
lynkfox
lynkfox's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

mwc146 wrote:

Suddenly it feels weird not recording and reporting every game I play.

Then why stop? Add to the statistics project!

Lynkfox.
http://sentinelswiki.com/ The Sentinels of the Multiverse Wiki

http://mindwanderer.net/sotm/ - SoTM Statistics! Updated DAILY!

PM me if you're interested in playing with the Statistics Data!

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

That's what I'm doing! It's cathartic. Though now I can't record any custom playtesting stuff. :B

pricyprovinces
pricyprovinces's picture
Playtester

Well my attempt of the baron blade fight endend with a loss, he started with 2 mobile defense platforms and none of my heroes had any starting damage output so it was a pretty short match.

if life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon. - the scholar, stranger in a strange world #9

Bowie
Bowie's picture
Playtester

My victory lap ended better than expected. He got two Mobile Defense Platforms out and a Leaking Room came out between us and the flip; he was at 18 discards when I flipped him, only because I took the 13 damage hit from Devious Disruption so that it could be (in Tachyon's case) redirected to him via Synaptic Interruption.  Worth it. 

Flipped him, then spanked him.

Bowie S, pronounced like David, not like Knife, can be found in Minneapolis and has Monomaniacal Reverse Engineer d10
Death and the dice level all distinctions. -Samuel Foote

The Burning Stickman
The Burning Stickman's picture

Did a victory lap with the F5 vs. Advanced Blade in Atlantis. Environment was benign, and none of Baron's really bad cards ever came out, so it was a fairly easy win. Helps that Legacy started with Inspiring Presence in hand, so everyone was doing obscene damage every turn. Bunker only got one of his damaging powers out last turn, spending the rest of the time gluing down the environment and setting things on fire. Didn't even need Infrared Eyepiece.

Pages