The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

1000 Games of SotM

706 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Burning Stickman
The Burning Stickman's picture

Mr. Fixer, Nightmist and Expatriette had a heck of a time against Baron Blade in Pike Industrial, with Mr. Fixer and Expatriette succumbing to an Oblivion and a mutated rat, respectfully, just before the next rat took out the Baron, leaving Nightmist the last woman standing (Yay for Mist-Fueled Recovery! ... Man, the Dark Watch really needs a tank and some healing options; hopefully Harpy brings some of that to the table).

Total games: 617

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

The Prime Wardens (base forms) defeat Advanced Blade at Atlantis.

Total Games: 618

The Burning Stickman

Mr. Fixer, Nightmist and Expatriette took on Apostate in Silver Gulch, 1883. Another close one, with everyone in the single digits, but still a win.

Total games: 619

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

In the name of shuffling the last of my Vengeance decks, I ran a game of the actual Freedom Five versus the actual Vengeful Five in the Ruins of Atlantis. It was glorious. Things got off to a rocky start, and Tachyon struggled a bit, but after about two rounds, we were shutting the villains down left and right. One round featured them being unable to deal damage, unable to play cards, and the environment unable to play cards. And Proletariat was so polite and helpful, first slowly killing himself and then shuffling all of Absolute Zero's ongoings back into his deck for him once he was ded. Such a nice young man; shame about the Communism. Plus I found out F5 Bunker is amaaaazing. The finale involved Absolute Zero auto-killing Fright Train, then sitting back and watching as Baron Blade was sucked under the waves by the Kraken. So satisfying.

After having so much fun, it's the perfect time for the complete opposite: Spite in Rook City. I played Agent of Gloom, but it didn't matter. America's Newest Legacy, Tachyon and that fan variant of Visionary answered the call, but could not withstand the onslaught. No big surprise there.

Next, I wanted to test out a brand-new custom deck, so it was [REDACTED], the Sentinels, the Hunted Naturalist, Argent Adept and Fanatic versus Plague Rat in the Realm of Discord. It was a short but intense game, I got a really good feel for how the Sentinels are supposed to work, and the custom deck was not overstated, if in need of some tweaking.

More testing! There was a robotic disturbance at the industrial plant, and Santa Guise, [REDACTED], Expatriette and America's Cleverest Legacy were on the scene, because I told myself I'd play him when regular Legacy came up in the rotation. :B It was a very close game, but Omnitron ended things with 10 HP. D:

One more test! This time, the Naturalist, Xtreme Tempest, Haka and [REDACTED] took on Voss in Omnitron-IV. I was really fearing this fight because I hate the environment, but the Naturalist's ability to deal with it (to say nothing of poor dead Tempest!) helped tremendously and landed him MVP.

Total Games: 624

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Finally finished the darn one-shot!

Total Games: 625

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Repeated first game from livestream this week of DW team against Kismet at the Final Wasteland

Total games: 626

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

The Prime Wardens defeat Advanced Omnitron at the Block.

Total Games: 627

Trajector
Trajector's picture

Last night, we had Unleashed Visionary, Setting Sun Ra, Rogue Agent KNYFE, and Fugue State Parse defeat Infinitor in the Court of Blood.

Parse got two copies of Exploit Vulnerability in play on her first turn, so pretty much all the manifestations were irrelevant after they appeared. Infinitor never flipped.

Now the only new variants we haven't played with are Freedom Five Wraith and Completionist Guise.

Total games: 628

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

The Prime Wardens continue their winning streak defeating Advanced Grand Warlord Voss at Tomb of Anubis.

Total Games: 629

The Burning Stickman

Omnitron tried to go to the past through the Time Cataclysm, but DW Expatriette, Mr. Fixer, Visionary and Captain Cosmic managed to stop the machine (mainly by putting damn near every construct on Fixer and letting him go to town -- especially after Fixed Point let him get two Greased Monkey Fists out).

Total games: 630

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Only had time for one today. KNYFE: Rogue Agent, Visionary Unleashed and Team Leader Tachyon took on three of the Ennead in Insula Primalis. I had a strange sense of deja vu, and then the heroes died. :(

Total games: 631

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

The Prime Wardens defeat Advanced Citizen Dawn at Realm of Discord despite a really dumb round 1 choice to wipe out all the citizens.

Total Games: 632

padcurtin
padcurtin's picture

Legacy Ra The Visionary Tlt Tachyon and Skyscraper defeated Kaagra in Realm of Discord

Total Count 633

Sapienta potentia est

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Played a digital game just for the sake of the Guise shenanigans thread. EoW Bunker, Scholar, Nightmist and Guise versus Apostate in Megalopolis. Who cares who won, Guise said funny things! :V (He totally saved the day, though.)

Total Games: 634

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

Capt. Cosmic, Mr. Fixer, Absolute Zero, and K.N.Y.F.E. defeat Plague Rat at The Enclave of the Endlings. 

Total Games: 635

The Burning Stickman

Voss descended on Insula Primalis, intent on capturing the dinosaurs to turn into more of his Gene-Bound troops. Nightmist called in Greatest Legacy, Dark Visionary, Chrono Ranger and the Argent Adept to put a stop to him, and the warlord fell to a barrage of arcane might and good old fashioned bullets.

Total games: 636

The Burning Stickman

The Argent Adept, Greatest Legacy and Nightmist banished the Ennead to Oblivion in the Temple of Anubis.

Total games: 637

The Burning Stickman

Fanatic, Absolute Zero, Omnitron-U and Argent Adept took on Voss in the Realm of Discord and won (after a reset or two -- seriously, a ship coming out first turn along with a Gene-Bound Guard, then Claustrophobic Delusion first environment turn when nobody had environment destruction? Bugger that). In the last go-round, it was fun to see what Scherzo of Frost and Flame could do with AZ fully set up.

Total games: 638

bluedarky
bluedarky's picture

Chokepoint found herself in the Castle of Blood where any plans she had to ally with the Countess were thwarted by Completionist Guise, America's Greatest Legacy, Dark Watch Nightmist and Haka.

Omnitron made it's way to Wagner Mars Base where it was dismantled by Fanatic, KNYFE, Rogue Agent, The Scholar and Young Legacy.

Infinitor made his way through the dimensional barriers to The Block in his madness where he was put into a cell by Chrono-Ranger, Best of Times, Ra, Horus of Two Horizonsa, KNYFE and Santa Guise.

Apostate made his way through the skies on one of the Baron's Mobile Defense Platforms where his plans were halted by Super Scientific Tachyon, Young Legacy, Omnitron-U and Parse, Fugue State.

And finally The Dreamer was awoken from her nightmare in Omnitron-IV by Freedom Five Tachyon, Scholar of the Infinite, Legacy and Redeemer Fanatic.

Total games - 643

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

Wow, Prime Wardens teamwork is off the charts! I need to share one particular turn where it just got silly...
AA discards a card to use a power thanks to Augmented Ally... uses Xu's Bell to reduce damage to Tempest and Fanatic and allow Tempest to get Vicious Cyclone into play. Aa plays instrumental conjuration to get his Lyra. Then AA uses Lyra to allow Fanatic to trigger Dynamic Syphon on Tempest. Tempest uses squall and Localized Hurricane. Spite damages Tempest and Fanatic triggering 2 wounding buffers. Then AA uses his accompany to let Fanatic play Smite the transgressor to use Cosmic Weapon.

In the end Prime Wardens defeat Advanced Spite at Omnitron IV after about 2.5 hours!

Total Games: 644

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

After that last one I wanted a quicker game:
Prime Wardens defeat Advanced Plague Rat at Wagner Mars Base.

Total Games: 645

VisforYoshi
VisforYoshi's picture

PRogeny was seeing the sights of Maddame Mittermeir's. He was joined by Setback, The Sentinels, Horus Ra, and XTREME Haka.

Every environment card ended up out by the end of the game, then Setback destroyed the maze of mirrors and everything went downhill. Progeny took an absurd amout of damage with four unstable midway damage, a hit from You Won't Believe Your Eyes, and he was done

Total Games: 646

"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever"

-Shigeru Miyamoto

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Today, I introduced my brother to Sentinels of the Multiverse. Our first game was as Legacy, Tempest (he's player two in these scenarios) and Haka against Ambuscade in the Final Wasteland. Despite a first-round Charged Attacks, the heroes won handily, and Tempest finished things off with a Lightning Slash for maximum victory.

Then Visionary, the Naturalist and Guise took on Gloomweaver in his home turf. It was a long game, but Naturalist tanked like a boss and Visionary fed Guise cards so he could do his thing. After considerable villain deck mining (so many Gimmicky Characters!), Naturalist and Guise double-teamed the last Relic for a victory.

Total Games: 648

And then my brother went out and bought the digital version and pre-ordered season 2. :V My work here is done.

VisforYoshi
VisforYoshi's picture

The Matriarch was causing havoc in Magmaria. Fortunatly Super Science Tachyon, Haka, and Completionist Guise were there to stop her.

In the end Freedom Five Tachyon, Eternal Haka, and Completionist Guise managed to emerge from battle victorious.

Total Games: 649

"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever"

-Shigeru Miyamoto

The Burning Stickman

A trio of games, progressing from "easy and manageable," to "Good lord, that was close."

First, Voss ended up in the Final Wasteland, with F6 Wraith, Guise, Visionary, Tempest and Ra there to whip his tail.

Voss then headed to the Temple of Anubis and found Argent Adept, Fanatic, Visionary and Chrono Ranger in tow. A couple of nasty Forced Deployments made this one interesting, and Chrono Ranger ended up with only 6 HP left, thanks to having Hunter and Hunted out for a couple rounds.

Finally, Apostate descended on Megalopolis and traded blows with Omnitron-U, Chrono Ranger and Captain Cosmic. A really badly timed visit from the paparazzi kept the team from preventing an Apocalypse and they had to struggle back to win, forcing him to flip in order to get the Runes of Malediction off the board. Most tragically, Chrono Ranger spent nearly the whole game without his hat.

Total games: 652

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

Lordy.

AZ, Young Legacy, F6 Bunker, Eternal Haka, and Freedom Wraith dove underwater to deal with an Advanced Matriarch in the Ruins of Atlantis.

It started out pretty easy.  Legacy had Fortitude and Lead from the Front quickly, and spent a great deal of time tanking damage.  Huginn came out quickly, but Munnin did not, and she had opened with one of her Horrid Cacophonies before we'd played anything, so we got set up for beat downs without problem.  And then a Ground Pound - Internal Combustion boardwipe combo was interupted by a Leaking Room (Bunker was before Haka, you see), and things started going to hell.  The Leaking Room was followed by a Horrid Cacophony which wiped our defenses, and then a Phosphorescent Chamber on the next round, which dropped our health from the 20s to single digits across the board.  We almost won that round, but Haka of Battle isn't much use without a damaging power, which Eternal Haka lacked.  So I held on a Rampage and prayed Haka could survive until the next round.  And then the environment played Mystical Defenses.  Which wiped the birdies, and started dishing out damage to us.  And we didn't have Lead from the Front anymore to protect us.  Fortunately, we did have Smoke Bombs, and enough equipment hanging around to avoid the Matriarch's damage.  So everyone was brought down to 6 hp, where we stayed as everyone was simultaneously the lowest hp.  (Which, incidentally, takes a ridiculously long time to resolve.  For every bird destroyed, for each Carrion Field, I had to first pick the highest hp.  Then I had to "choose for me" the order the rest would be damaged.  Then I had to, for four heroes, agree that that hero was the lowest hp, and then pick the "highest hp" hero.  That's 10 choices per carrion field, or 20 choices per dying bird, or about 200 choices overall.)

Finally I survived the environment turn.  Matriarch's turn was mercifully boring, and I passed along to Haka, who rampaged over her face to victory.

Total Games: 653

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"

- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

The Burning Stickman

The Ennead showed up in Silver Gulch, 1883 and confronted DW Mr. Fixer, Chrono Ranger and Team Leader Tachyon. Once again, Set's incapacitated flailing was their undoing, as it revealed a 16-point Hyperspeed Barrage that clobbered the last Ennead member standing.

Total games: 654

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

More games with brother and friend. First, the Argent Adept, Ra and the Sentinels beat the crap out of Ambuscade in the Final Wasteland, because what else would they have done?

Next, Xtreme Tempest, Xtreme Fanatic, Super Scientific Tachyon and Unity took on Akash-Bhuta back in the Wild West. Things got shaky in the middle, thanks to back-to-back environment-turn Entombs and lots of Rockslides. But in the end, Fanatic was able to brute cheese her way to victory, with help from a few robots.

Next, Prime Wardens Argent Adept, Freedom Five Bunker, the Wraith, the Scholar and KNYFE were fighting Apostate when this bigass sword-shaped spaceship hove into view. It was a long game, disheartening at first thanks to an early Profane Summons, but, as is often the case, the heroes were able to whittle down the Relics and leave Apostate writhing in the dirt. Highlights included Bunker and Argent jockeying for "best support character" status, KNYFE wailing on Apostate once his sword broke, and Scholar knowing when to turn loose and taking him down by making him seek the truth.

Total Games: 657

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

The Prime Wardens defeat Advanced Matriarch at Final Wasteland.

Total Games 658

The Burning Stickman

Apostate sought to merge his demonic relics with the technology of Omnitron-IV, only to be stopped by Omnitron-X, Captain Cosmic, Ra and DW Expatriette.

Total games: 659

(sidenote: Game 666 needs to be against Apostate)

Trajector
Trajector's picture

Good thing you made that warning well in advance, mwc!

Ah, a leisurely morning commute. Unity, Freedom Six Absolute Zero, Guise, Ra, and Freedom Six Tachyon put the kibosh on Omnitron-II in the Realm of Discord.

Total games: 660

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

The Prime Wardens defeat Advanced Chairman at Realm of Discord.

Total Games: 661

Powerhound_2000

Captain Cosmic, DW Setback, Ra, F6 Tempest, and Haka defeated Dawn at the Final Wasteland.  

Total games: 662

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

The Prime Wardens defeat Advanced Ambuscade at Insula Priimalis
Total Games: 663

The Burning Stickman

Argent Adept, Greatest Legacy and Dark Visionary took on Akash'Bhuta in Insula Primalis (this was mainly me seeing how well AA would do if he had to be the main damage dealer -- and, ironically, Legacy and DV both started with three of their damaging cards. Turns out a game where AA has to do all the leg-work is a long game, so I also found a neat use for Brain Burn -- restoring all the less-harmful cards to Akash's deck so she doesn't have to rapid-fire all her equipment and ongoing destruction that I sent to the bottom).

Then the Ennead attacked Ra, Tempest, DV Expatriette and Chrono Ranger on Insula Primalis, and the heroes sat back and laughed while a volcano did most of the work for them.

Total games: 665

padcurtin
padcurtin's picture

Prime Wardens beat Apostate in Realm of Discord

Fine on the Weekly One Shot

Total Count 667

Sapienta potentia est

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

Weekly One-shot

Total games: 668

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Captain Cosmic, [REDACTED], Tempest and Haka took on Akash'Bhuta in Insula Primalis as a test of [REDACTED]'s abilities. Captain Cosmic was really the MVP though, I don't think I've had a better game with him before.

Wrath of the Timelines time! Captain Cosmic, Chrono-Ranger, Omnitron and Sky-Scraper faced Kaargra Warfang in the Enclave of the Endlings. It was a close, intense and very fast game, with a 20-15 victory thanks to some well-placed titles.

Random game! Advanced Baron Blade on Omnitron with Horus Ra, EWAZ and the Scholar. It went, in a word, poorly. Omni-planet thanked the heroes for saving it from being kill by moon by taking them out. :| What a jerk.

Then, because I haven't fought him in a while, Iron Legacy, standard, versus Unity, EWAZ, TLT and DW Fixer in Atlantis. He started with both Demoralizing Presences and both Galvanized. Unity started her first turn with 10 HP and everyone was dead by the start of round 2. Amazing.

Haka, Expatriette, Sky-Scraper and F6 Tempest took on the advanced Ennead in Silver Gulch. It was a valiant effort, and the score was 4-2 by the end, but attempting to not get lost in the past meant Haka couldn't hold out.

FIRE IS GOOD. Absolute Zero, Setting Sun Ra, Fanatic and Dark Watch Expatriette versus Mad Bomber Baron Blade in Magmaria. The heroes were able to triumph easily thanks to some friendly Magmarians and FIRE.

THE CHAIRMAN IS BAD. Yes, I'm down to all the villains I didn't want to fight. Chairman in Megalopolis, against Grandpa Legs, F6 Tempest and the Scholar. It was one of those Chairman fights where everything seems to be going well for a while and then Prison Break and everything's shot to hell. D:

Lastly, Citizen Dawn came to town on a Mobile Defense Platform. The Sentinels, Tachyon, Termi-Nation Unity and Prime Wardens Fanatic met her head-on. To be honest, it was a fun game. TN Unity took a bit to figure out, but she's awesome. The heroes ended up winning with some extra Smiting, and right before Citizen Hammer was going to come out, too.

...Oh yeah, and then the one-shot. c.c Everybody died.

Total Games: 677

PePe QuiCoSE

no 664 and no 666? Dang, it's the only reason I was still checking this thread.

Powerhound_2000

Weekly one shot two attempts 

Total games: 679

Bowie
Bowie's picture
Playtester

PePe QuiCoSE wrote:

no 664 and no 666? Dang, it's the only reason I was still checking this thread.

664:

mwc146 wrote:
Argent Adept, Greatest Legacy and Dark Visionary took on Akash'Bhuta in Insula Primalis (this was mainly me seeing how well AA would do if he had to be the main damage dealer -- and, ironically, Legacy and DV both started with three of their damaging cards. Turns out a game where AA has to do all the leg-work is a long game, so I also found a neat use for Brain Burn -- restoring all the less-harmful cards to Akash's deck so she doesn't have to rapid-fire all her equipment and ongoing destruction that I sent to the bottom).

666:

padcurtin wrote:
Prime Wardens beat Apostate in Realm of Discord

That said...

680: I ran SotM weekly meetup last night. While waiting for people to arrive, played on the app Ambuscade on Advanced in Time Cata with SS Tach, Eternal Haka, Chrono-Ranger and Sky-Scraper. We beat the bricks off of him.
681: That was a warmup. I played the game in person, then: Adv. Amuscade in Insula Primalis with Haka, Visionary, Scholar of the Infinite and DW Mr. Fixer. It was the closest game I've ever seen versus Ambuscade, and we almost lost. Scholar and Haka were the lone survivors, although prior to his death, Mr. Fixer (who was at 1HP for like three rounds in a row) was arguably MVP.
682: Then we faced off vs. Akash'Bhuta in a mixed environment (from the Story Challenges, which all of these are from), which was a combination of the absolute worst cards of Insula Primalis, Tomb of Anubis, Time Cataclysm, Pike Industries and Rook City. Our team was Young Legacy, PW Argent Adept, PW Fanatic and PW Tempest. This was touch and go a few times, and Akash at one point had every limb in her deck in play (whaaaaat) thanks to three chained Primeval Eruptions - the worst thing I've ever seen in my life - but it worked itself out and we were victorious, by a wide and triumphant margin. PW Tempest and PW AA's engines were insane-- Tempest's Start of Turn looked like a late-game Omnitron X and AA had every instrument and most of his ongoings in play (including duplicates). That said, the game would not have been so well-off had it not been for YL endlessly taking missiles to the chest, which freed Fanatic and Tempest to use their innate powers to help everyone setup rapidly. Good game.

Bowie S, pronounced like David, not like Knife, can be found in Minneapolis and has Monomaniacal Reverse Engineer d10
Death and the dice level all distinctions. -Samuel Foote

The Burning Stickman

Team Leader Tachyon, F6 Bunker and Beard Ra took on Gloomweaver at Wagner Mars Base, and the single-digit-HP finishes reminded me that Gloomweaver can occasionally prove a challenge. In the end, an Imbued Fire and Flesh of the Sun God made the difference as the heroes let the biosphere burn before Bunker Omni-Cannoned Gloomweaver back to the Realm of Discord.

Total games: 683

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

The Prime Wardens defeat Advanced Akash' Bhuta at Megaloposis.... another great example of Prime Wardens teamwork!

AA plays Silver Shadow to let Fanatic play Consecrated Ground to destroy Paparazzi. Haka draws a card from diminion. Consecrated Ground triggers a dynamic Syphon on AA. AA uses bell to boost Tempest and Fanatic damage. Then grants Tempest a play. Then with Lyra grants Tempest a power, and Fanatic a play.

Total Games: 684

The Burning Stickman

Argent Adept, Dark Visionary and Nightmist had a heap of trouble with Citizen Dawn in Insula Primalis, but eked out a victory with AA the only survivor at 2 HP. I was about to restart when I figured I'd play it through, and a few lucky draws and a last-minute barage of Frost and Flame barely managed to finish her off.

... and I just realized if I hadn't gotten rid of one of the Obsidian Fields, I would've gotten "That was Close!" Darn.

Total games: 685

The Burning Stickman

Absolute Zero, Chrono Ranger, Young Legacy and Mr. Fixer took on Apostate in the Final Wasteland, and it was looking rough since he opened with a Profane Summons that brought out the Orb of Delirium, Runes of Malediction and Tome of the Unknowable. And then the Library came out. Luckily, I did manage to get a Takedown in hand before things went totally nuts, and that let the heroes get ahead of the game and bounce Apostate down to 0 to get rid of the Tome, while Mr. Fixer's irreducible crowbars made short work of the other relics until an Abominable Snowman finished Apostate.

Total games: 686

PePe QuiCoSE

Bowie wrote:

664:

666:

I am cheated by the lack of procedure. Blasphemous peasants.
Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

The Prime Wardens defeat Advanced Apostate at Pike Industrial Complex.

Total Games: 687

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Last two! The Matriarch was met by Team Leader Tachyon, [REDACTED] and Parse Fugue State in the Tomb of Anubis. Thanks to tons of great support and [REDACTED]'s somewhat overpowered innate (and 40ish damage from Tachyon in the final round), Matriarch fell and was brought in to atone for wearing so much eyeliner.

Next, something strange was happening in Freedom Tower! [REDACTED], Visionary Unleashed and Freedom Five Tachyon decided to investigate. They discovered that Aminia was none other than the villainous Miss Information! And, somehow, they actually won, despite a single causalty. I'm not sure how that happened! Now, all my decks are shuffled, hurray. :)

So now it's time to cut loose. Young Legacy, KNYFE and Ra took on [REDACTED], before he got any crazy ideas about that big, sword-shaped spaceship in the... Hey, where did that come from? Absolute Zero was called to represent humanity. KNYFE ended up with 2 HP by the end, but she really wrecked the house.

Next, [REDACTED] and his wonders were assaulting the... county fair? Freedom Five Wraith, Freedom Six Unity, Visionary and Parse showed up to put a stop to his whimsical horror show. Sadly, the carnival was too horrifying, and everyone was lost in time and space...

And lastly, another fight against [REDACTED], with Termi-Nation AZ, GI Bunker, the Adamant Sentinels and Santa Guise in the Final Wasteland. Once again, a harsh loss, but boy did Absolute Zero hang on until the very end like a champ. (And I never used his power!)

Total Games: 692

Bowie wrote:

682: Then we faced off vs. Akash'Bhuta in a mixed environment

Holy crap, dude, this game.

Powerhound_2000

Weekly one-shot multiplayer this time for Mint

Total games: 693

Trajector
Trajector's picture

Three attempts to get a Fine cover at the weekly one-shot.

Total games: 696

Pages