The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

UNreasonable Requests for the Last Expansion

172 posts / 0 new
Last post
Trajector
Trajector's picture

Chrono wrote:

Trajector wrote:

emcg575797 wrote:

We are going to need ... our own personal Haka to carry it around. 

I think you accidentally made THE BEST UNREASONABLE REQUEST IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

+1And Wraith to set up the games for us in advance and keep track of the Villains and Environments.

She already does! You just don't notice her. *smoke bomb*
Estelindis
Estelindis's picture
Playtester

emcg575797 wrote:

And how many of his cards are Legacy beating people up? If those are the fond memories... Does anyone have the phone number for Megopolis child services?

I don't mean general fond memories of their lives together, I mean memories of him kicking ass and being a hero, which is undeniably a huge part of his character and not something she'd be unaware of.  My understanding is that he's given her tons of hero training, and we know that they fought side by side at least sometimes (e.g. they were both severely injured in the fight against Iron Legacy).  So I imagine that, when she becomes Legacy in her own right, when she's kicking ass or protecting innocents, she is reminded of seeing him do those things before her.  I mean, when you lose someone really close to you, so many things they used to do remind you of them.  But, like I said, that is just the way I see it.  I didn't mention it to in any way invalidate some people wanting decks with her art, but to give my perspective on why the deck works perfectly with her dad's art, even when thinking of it as her deck.

emcg575797
emcg575797's picture

Estelindis,

I think your perspective is valid, and probably the best way of thinking about the deck. I am making an unreasonable request, and failing miserably at trying to be funny.

emcg575797
emcg575797's picture

Trajector wrote:

emcg575797 wrote:
We are going to need ... our own personal Haka to carry it around.

I think you accidentally made THE BEST UNREASONABLE REQUEST IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

Nothing accidental about it ;-) My arms still hurt after taking my two full boxes to my game group last night. I shudder to think how heavy it is going to be after OblivAeon.

Kadrin
Kadrin's picture

Aminia gets better and becomes a hero and has three different hero promos and two different decks and everyone is happy and not sad any more.

...I feel sorry for Aminia sometimes, even when she's brutally beating me into the ground (often).

One time I ate a rock.

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

My entirely reasonable demand is that the playtesters all be kidnapped and secluded in the luxurious >G hotel/bunker until all playtesting is done.

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Yak Guardian
Yak Guardian's picture
Playtester

Matchstickman wrote:

My entirely reasonable demand is that the playtesters all be kidnapped and secluded in the luxurious >G hotel/bunker until all playtesting is done.

I've got the decks I use for playtesting with me... now where are those darn kidnappers?

Yak Guardian
(aka Michael)
R.I.P. Blake Washington

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

Matchstickman wrote:

I can't playtest without my rabbits.

Or my garden.

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

Estelindis
Estelindis's picture
Playtester

emcg575797 wrote:

Estelindis,I think your perspective is valid, and probably the best way of thinking about the deck. I am making an unreasonable request, and failing miserably at trying to be funny.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was a joke.  I'm sure it would have come across that way in person.  Tone can be difficult to convey via this medium.  :)  But yeah, this is the thread for unreasonable requests.  If you're going to make some, here is the place to do it!

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Estelindis wrote:
emcg575797 wrote:
Estelindis,I think your perspective is valid, and probably the best way of thinking about the deck. I am making an unreasonable request, and failing miserably at trying to be funny.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was a joke.  I'm sure it would have come across that way in person.  Tone can be difficult to convey via this medium.  :)  But yeah, this is the thread for unreasonable requests.  If you're going to make some, here is the place to do it!

And this is why I use emoticons/emoji! cool

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

VisforYoshi
VisforYoshi's picture

I want reprints of every single card in the game, where Guise is photoshopped into all of the card art

"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever"

-Shigeru Miyamoto

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

VisforYoshi wrote:

I want reprints of every single card in the game, where Guise is photoshopped into all of the card art

seconded!!!!!!

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Rath
Playtester

VisforYoshi wrote:

I want reprints of every single card in the game, where Guise is poorly photoshopped into all of the card art

FTFY

PowerSerg
PowerSerg's picture

Idk if this is totally unreasonable or not but I would adore if some decks got new cards so what like if I played with All New Legecy I could have her on some of the card art XD.  Really doubt that would happen but it be awesome. 

Alex
Alex's picture
Playtester

Matchstickman wrote:

I demand everyone in the world EXCEPT the playtesters be imprisoned, so we have the whole Earth to ourselves and can do as much playtesting as we want while our other obligations are put on hold. Also, we can establish a benevolent meritocracy based around game design prowess

I make games! Here's one of them! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/626169

BoardGameGeek interviewed me about my contribution to Shattered Timelines, Kismet! http://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/17671/sentinels-of-the-multiverse-shat...

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

Alex wrote:
Also, we can establish a benevolent meritocracy based around game design prowess
Pretty sure that that would end up with a dictatorship of Christopher. In any case, I would end up scrubbing the floors.
VisforYoshi
VisforYoshi's picture

I want Unity to get a bunch of GtG and Hadelabra bots added to her deck. And Christopher Bot needs to be incredibly OP

"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever"

-Shigeru Miyamoto

ViolentSilence

All cards to be fully animated on youtube!

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

When Christopher reads the names, I want it to be animated (sorry Adam) and be like when the Animaniacs would sing songs with a lot of names.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

much0gust0
much0gust0's picture
Playtester

ViolentSilence wrote:

All cards to be fully animated on youtube!

No way. All cards to be fully animated ON EACH CARD!

riff.freelance
riff.freelance's picture

If it wasn't for the Foil Hero Collection this might almost be a reasonable request. Variant Heroes, for eveybody! Every hero to have 3 variants at the end. This is my unreasonable request.

Pages