New Forums are on the way. Please read this announcement for more information.

Minions and Maps arrived!

72 posts / 0 new
Last post
igneus
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Feb 20, 2014

Just got a text from my wife. 

"Did we need all this new sentinal tactics stuff? How much did you pay for it?" 

My reponse

"oh it came from the original kickstater a year ago"

Her being overdue with a pregnancy i decided not to say "yes we absolutly need it"

mackcrockett
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
Joined: Dec 27, 2013

So I guess next year when Broken City arrives you're going to be "oh, ths came from the kickstarter also, really."

igneus
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Feb 20, 2014

That will just be the complete truth. " Yes honey we needed to get all of it, yes it was a lot of money, yes I will go sleep on the couch"

morph147
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: Jan 22, 2015

morph147 wrote:

Lays at my front door waiting for the mail man. 

laying on the floor waiting for mail man for past two days is starting to hurt. 


My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

arenson9
arenson9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 15 hours ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: Aug 08, 2011

THEY ARRIVED. 

 

The maps are great and some of the minis are downright gorgeous -- I particularly like Decoy Projection and the Omni Reaper -- but the best part for me, of course, are the The Deputy and The Broker.

 

https://twitter.com/arenson9/status/652640064074313728


Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 2 days ago
Playtester
Joined: Jan 26, 2013

Those are awesome Andy.  Great work.

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 10 hours ago
Playtester
Joined: Apr 10, 2012

A mini of yourself, so much envy.

I want photos of you and your mini at the same size thanks to perspective tricks!


Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Ronway
Ronway's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 38 min ago
PlaytesterTruth Seeker
Joined: Aug 02, 2011

The primary reason I want Cursed Acolyte to make it to Tactics is to have a mini of myself. I cannot wait!

morph147
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: Jan 22, 2015

just saw miniature market just started selling the maps today. Still havent seen mine from preordering them. Wanting to check to see if all the preorders have been sent out and everything.


My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Craig
Craig's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 3 months ago
Admin
Joined: Apr 18, 2012

morph147 wrote:

just saw miniature market just started selling the maps today. Still havent seen mine from preordering them. Wanting to check to see if all the preorders have been sent out and everything.

Preorders that contained just the maps should be going out on Monday. We had a number of retailers that placed orders for them as earlier as 2014 that still needed to be fulfilled right after the KS backers.


Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

morph147
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: Jan 22, 2015

Craig wrote:

 

morph147 wrote:
just saw miniature market just started selling the maps today. Still havent seen mine from preordering them. Wanting to check to see if all the preorders have been sent out and everything.

 

Preorders that contained just the maps should be going out on Monday. We had a number of retailers that placed orders for them as earlier as 2014 that still needed to be fulfilled right after the KS backers.

thanks


My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

morph147
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: Jan 22, 2015

well got my maps. now for the hard part. finding people to play. gag.


My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

logan_mann
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 15 hours ago
Joined: Oct 03, 2011

Has anyone else had damage to the maps from the rubber bands. Three of my four were so tight there is a crease across half the map. Does this relax out. I don't know much about this material. 

Rabit
Rabit's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 10 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: Aug 08, 2011

logan_mann wrote:

Has anyone else had damage to the maps from the rubber bands. Three of my four were so tight there is a crease across half the map. Does this relax out. I don't know much about this material.

Mine came really badly creased, but I tossed the bands and they've recovered.


"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

lutherbellhendricksv
lutherbellhendricksv's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Game Designer
Joined: May 02, 2013

Yeah, I ended up putting some books on top of mine overnight.

dpt
dpt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 15 hours ago
Playtester
Joined: Aug 06, 2013

It seems like with that material the rubber bands were hardly necessary at all.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 10 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: Aug 08, 2011

dpt wrote:

It seems like with that material the rubber bands were hardly necessary at all.

My bet is they were just part of the packaging process. Having them held in place before being put into boxes probably made for a far more efficient process.


"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

logan_mann
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 15 hours ago
Joined: Oct 03, 2011

Thanks guys. I am much relieved. 

morph147
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: Jan 22, 2015

Hasn't one found a storage solution for these except the boxes they come in


My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Rabit
Rabit's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 10 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: Aug 08, 2011

morph147 wrote:

Hasn't one found a storage solution for these except the boxes they come in

That's what I'm using, although I'm thinking about doing away with the boxes and using Hugo's Amazing Tape to hold them wrapped.


"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

morph147
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: Jan 22, 2015

Rabit wrote:

 

morph147 wrote:
Hasn't one found a storage solution for these except the boxes they come in

 

That's what I'm using, although I'm thinking about doing away with the boxes and using Hugo's Amazing Tape to hold them wrapped.

sound good. That's what I am doing currently since I really haven't gotten to play them yet. Hopefully soon


My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Pages