The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Minions and Maps arrived!

72 posts / 0 new
Last post
igneus

Just got a text from my wife. 

"Did we need all this new sentinal tactics stuff? How much did you pay for it?" 

My reponse

"oh it came from the original kickstater a year ago"

Her being overdue with a pregnancy i decided not to say "yes we absolutly need it"

mackcrockett

So I guess next year when Broken City arrives you're going to be "oh, ths came from the kickstarter also, really."

igneus

That will just be the complete truth. " Yes honey we needed to get all of it, yes it was a lot of money, yes I will go sleep on the couch"

morph147

morph147 wrote:

Lays at my front door waiting for the mail man. 

laying on the floor waiting for mail man for past two days is starting to hurt. 

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

THEY ARRIVED. 

The maps are great and some of the minis are downright gorgeous -- I particularly like Decoy Projection and the Omni Reaper -- but the best part for me, of course, are the The Deputy and The Broker.

https://twitter.com/arenson9/status/652640064074313728

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

Those are awesome Andy.  Great work.

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

A mini of yourself, so much envy.

I want photos of you and your mini at the same size thanks to perspective tricks!

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

The primary reason I want Cursed Acolyte to make it to Tactics is to have a mini of myself. I cannot wait!

morph147

just saw miniature market just started selling the maps today. Still havent seen mine from preordering them. Wanting to check to see if all the preorders have been sent out and everything.

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

morph147 wrote:

just saw miniature market just started selling the maps today. Still havent seen mine from preordering them. Wanting to check to see if all the preorders have been sent out and everything.

Preorders that contained just the maps should be going out on Monday. We had a number of retailers that placed orders for them as earlier as 2014 that still needed to be fulfilled right after the KS backers.

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

morph147

Craig wrote:

morph147 wrote:

Preorders that contained just the maps should be going out on Monday. We had a number of retailers that placed orders for them as earlier as 2014 that still needed to be fulfilled right after the KS backers.

thanks

morph147

well got my maps. now for the hard part. finding people to play. gag.

logan_mann

Has anyone else had damage to the maps from the rubber bands. Three of my four were so tight there is a crease across half the map. Does this relax out. I don't know much about this material. 

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

logan_mann wrote:

Has anyone else had damage to the maps from the rubber bands. Three of my four were so tight there is a crease across half the map. Does this relax out. I don't know much about this material.

Mine came really badly creased, but I tossed the bands and they've recovered.

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

lutherbellhendricksv
lutherbellhendricksv's picture
Game Designer

Yeah, I ended up putting some books on top of mine overnight.

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

It seems like with that material the rubber bands were hardly necessary at all.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

dpt wrote:

It seems like with that material the rubber bands were hardly necessary at all.

My bet is they were just part of the packaging process. Having them held in place before being put into boxes probably made for a far more efficient process.

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

logan_mann

Thanks guys. I am much relieved. 

morph147

Hasn't one found a storage solution for these except the boxes they come in

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

morph147 wrote:

That's what I'm using, although I'm thinking about doing away with the boxes and using Hugo's Amazing Tape to hold them wrapped.

morph147

Rabit wrote:

morph147 wrote:

That's what I'm using, although I'm thinking about doing away with the boxes and using Hugo's Amazing Tape to hold them wrapped.

sound good. That's what I am doing currently since I really haven't gotten to play them yet. Hopefully soon

Pages