The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Known Scion List and Speculation: Who is the last Scion?

160 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lord Flash Fire
Lord Flash Fire's picture

Phantom5613 wrote:

I think they may have mentioned something in the Wager Master episode of the Letters Page, but I can't remember.

Yeah, I can’t remember if it was some Footenotes or the LP, but I heard/read somewhere than Oblivaeon lost the wager that nothing would happen. He’s a sore loser, and besides, even without that, the description says Oblivaeon is the true heir to nothingnes.. He wants to inherit this nothingness, I guess?

" Ever had those days where you have amazing luck,
everything goes right, and you feel like the king of the world...
....And then you wake up?"
-Someone special, 2012

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

Lord Flash Fire wrote:

Phantom5613 wrote:
I think they may have mentioned something in the Wager Master episode of the Letters Page, but I can't remember.

Yeah, I can’t remember if it was some Footenotes or the LP, but I heard/read somewhere than Oblivaeon lost the wager that nothing would happen. He’s a sore loser, and besides, even without that, the description says Oblivaeon is the true heir to nothingnes.. He wants to inherit this nothingness, I guess?

I don't know about that, but again it's been a while since I've listened to that episode.

I AM relistening to a few, namely the ones that have spoilers. I'll see if I can't relisten to WM's.

The Burning Stickman
The Burning Stickman's picture

The Wager Master episode doesn't say anything of the sort, according to the Quicknotes on the wiki.

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Christopher's tricksey ways say that OblivAeon was NOT involved in the wager, but can we believe him?

Gtgbigfoote: @Gtgchristopher Cards on the table. Was OblivAeon involved directly in The Wager?

GTGChristopher: @Gtgbigfoote Directly involved? No.

Gtgbigfoote: @Gtgchristopher Will we be introduced to the party or parties that were a part of The Wager? Or are they inconsequential?

GTGChristopher: @Gtgbigfoote You will meet them (or what is left of them) soon.

From an old live stream

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

kitmehsu
kitmehsu's picture
Playtester

Makes me wonder if what ever faultless was before oblaveon was one of them, hence the whatever’s left 

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Either that, or Redacted!

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

Btw, not that this is necessarily relevant, but I'm pretty sure Christopher confirmed that Dark Visionary was NOT from the Iron Legacy timeline, right? Her Legacy was angry and harsh, but not Iron Legacy.

I remember hearing that and thinking, "but that doesn't make sense," since she fought with the Freedom Six, but idk.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I don’t think we got confirmation of what timeline Dark Visionary came from beyond that she was killed in her reality the same time Visionary went back in time.  For the Visionary we know her Legacy was harsher due to a second Cold War.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

(I definitely meant normal Visionary. I don't know why I said Dark.)

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Pages