The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Challenge Accepted 2: A long dangerous useless trip

160 posts / 0 new
Last post
Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

And I have a Bioengineering beam in my hand

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"

- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

So for Miss Information's turn, what do we want to to with the Start of Turn effects? In particular, which Clue to destroy? I'm thinking maybe the remaining Insider Knowledge, so we can get some more Diversions out of play? (Diversions are the best card to be played from Miss Information's deck, I think. There currently aren't any in her deck.)

If we want to get rid of "Explosion" in the Lab, I could discard my hand--it's not super useful right now.

We're not ready for the Meteor Storm to go away, are we?

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

(If I don't discard my hand, I would play Vicious Cyclone as destruction fodder.)

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Let's get rid of another Insider Knowledge.   

I would like to keep my hand just to get an Ultimate Target in play but it's not necessary.   

Meteor Storm should stay in play until we can get some sort of setup for the heroes.   

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

I support this motion.

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"

- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

Turn 4

Miss Information

HP: 45

In play: "Explosion", Isolated Hero #1, Misplaced Memo, Insider Knowledge, "Cat" (5), "Diplomatic" (5), Concealed Betrayal #1, Concealed Betrayal #2, What Doesn't Kill You... #1, What Doesn't Kill You... #2, Suspicious Malfunction #1, "Old Lady" (12), Suspicious Malfunction #2, Isolated Hero #2

Trash: Diversionary Tactics x2, Another Reality's Debt

HP Status:
Miss Information: 45; "Cat": 5; "Diplomatic" Envoy: 5; "Old Lady": 12
Tempest: 10
Visionary: 17
Omnitron-X: 15
Medico: 8; Mainstay: 6; Writhe: 10; Idealist: 6
Chrono-Ranger: 11

Start of turn: Miss Information destroys Insider Knowledge and deals no damage. Tempest discards his hand to destroy "Explosion" in the Lab. Misplaced Memo deals no damage. The Suspicious Malfunctions deal no damage.
Play a card: "Threat" to the pressident.
End of turn: "Cat", "Diplomatic", and "Old Lady" deal no damage. Concealed Betrayal: destroy 2 hero ongoing or equipment cards. "Threat": The Sentinels destroy a card (no effect).

HP: 45
In play: Isolated Hero #1, Misplaced Memo, "Cat" (5), "Diplomatic" (5), Concealed Betrayal #1, Concealed Betrayal #2, What Doesn't Kill You... #1, What Doesn't Kill You... #2, Suspicious Malfunction #1, "Old Lady" (12), Suspicious Malfunction #2, Isolated Hero #2, "Threat" to the President
Trash: Diversionary Tactics x2, Another Reality's Debt
Effects: We need 2 card destructions. Does that unfortunately take out the Bounty?

HP Status: Miss Information: 45; "Cat": 5; "Diplomatic" Envoy: 5; "Old Lady": 12
Tempest: 10
Visionary: 17
Omnitron-X: 15
Medico: 8; Mainstay: 6; Writhe: 10; Idealist: 6
Chrono-Ranger: 11

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

Tempest

HP: 10

Hand: --

In play: --

Trash: Lightning Slash, Chain Lightning x2, Elemental Subwave Inducer, Localized Hurricane x2, Shielding Winds, Ball Lightning, Lightning Slash, Vicious Cyclone

Play a card: --

Use a power: --

Draw cards: Otherworldly Resilience, Electrical Storm

HP: 10

Hand: Otherworldly Resilience, Electrical Storm

In play: --

Trash: Lightning Slash, Chain Lightning x2, Elemental Subwave Inducer, Localized Hurricane x2, Shielding Winds, Ball Lightning, Lightning Slash, Vicious Cyclone

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

Are we waiting on Visionary? There's the destruction from Miss Information as well.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I don't think we have much else in play so I think my bounty will have to go.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Pages