The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

A list of hero/vill/environ sortable by expansion?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
fba827
A list of hero/vill/environ sortable by expansion?

I am guessing there is an obvious answer that I'm over looking, but apologies for asking this as I know it'll make me sound like a moron.....

I'm trying to compare what heroes, villains, and environs I have vs which I don't. All the ones I have are in the one box, combined with my terrible memory makes it much harder to figure out which expansions I still need.  I started ordering some expansions whose expansion name didn't sound familiar only to read the description and realize I do have it.

is there a list somewhere of each hero, villain, and environment along with which expansion it's from ( or mini expansion if it's separate) ?

I tried the 'multiverse' link from the main site but that seems to not have anything listed after vengeance ( and I know that some mini expansions as well as cosmic and villains have since been released)

thanks in advance!

Is having fun saving the multiverse

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel