The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

You guys messed up my order!

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
lugaru
lugaru's picture
You guys messed up my order!

I'm so angry! Instead of sending me A Dark Visionary, an Eternal Haka and a set of the Freedom 6...

I GOT 2 DARK VISIONARIES, 2 ETERNAL HAKAS AND 2 FREEDOM 6'S.

So if anyone is just now finding out about the game, and missed out on the kickstarter and rewards... drop me a line (PM address), shipping is on me... within the US. 

Also congratz, everything in there is super gorgeus... I'm in the process of reading through the cards rightnow and of course dealing myself some sample hands... gonna introduce my friends to the expanion in a couple of weeks after Pax East.

SSJ3Godzilla
Playtester

PM sent :)

youperguy

lugaru wrote:

I'm so angry! Instead of sending me A Dark Visionary, an Eternal Haka and a set of the Freedom 6...I GOT 2 DARK VISIONARIES, 2 ETERNAL HAKAS AND 2 FREEDOM 6'S. So if anyone is just now finding out about the game, and missed out on the kickstarter and rewards... drop me a line (PM address), shipping is on me... within the US. Also congratz, everything in there is super gorgeus... I'm in the process of reading through the cards rightnow and of course dealing myself some sample hands... gonna introduce my friends to the expanion in a couple of weeks after Pax East.

very cool, congrts.

lugaru
lugaru's picture

Just saying that I got a few very quick answers, sending it out this weeking to a brand new Sentinels fan.

I'll be dropping everyone some replies tho.

SSJ3Godzilla
Playtester

Bummer. It would have been cool to have some promos.

Either way, congrats to the lucky guy, and thanks for giving out your extras to the community! :)

Does anyone know if the backs to the promos will be uploaded so we can make our own? It's not as neat as the real deal, but I'd love to be able to play them with different incap art. (I tend to see it a lot...)

dragon2439
dragon2439's picture

I believe spiff was going to add them to the promo pdf's on his site when he gets his. Im hoping thats real soon

bummed i missed out. I discovered this game recently and was praying they would mistake my online order for a kickstarter and just happen to include a set of extra promos with it. (Wouldnt want anyone that should get it miss theirs, so it would have to be extra) 

Sarpathian
Sarpathian's picture

Thanks so much.  My girlfriend and I are loving the game and I was bummed I missed the kick starter.  This is an amazing community.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hobos have been living off of pigeon jerky for years! - Olly

santiagomendeziv

Congrats to the lucky guy to get the promos, I would have loved to have gotten in on the Kickstarter, but I didn't find the game till about 2 weeks ago.

fba827

many of you said congrats to the "guy" that got them.  I will assume you meant guy in the gender neutral sort of way... because it would be a shame to think everyone assumes it is a guy when the lucky sentinels fan could be a woman as well :)

(don't mind me, i'm just starting trouble because i'm procrastinating on something else that i should be doing :) )

Is having fun saving the multiverse

ruby walters

fba827 wrote:

many of you said congrats to the "guy" that got them.  I will assume you meant guy in the gender neutral sort of way... because it would be a shame to think everyone assumes it is a guy when the lucky sentinels fan could be a woman as well :)(don't mind me, i'm just starting trouble because i'm procrastinating on something else that i should be doing :) )

it okay i am a woman who love this game.
santiagomendeziv

Yes, by Guy I meant it in the gender neutral.

drstein

Amagad, this is soooo terrible. Now you will need 8 extra sleeves. totally unacceptable! You should sue >G for messing up your package! :p