The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Wrath of the Oversized Cards

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
waedens
Playtester
Wrath of the Oversized Cards

Hi All, Any information on plans for oversized villain cards for Wrath of the Cosmos and the WM? I am sure there are plans for them, just curious about what they are.

Thanks!

bluedarky
bluedarky's picture

waedens wrote:

Hi All, Any information on plans for oversized villain cards for Wrath of the Cosmos and the WM? I am sure there are plans for them, just curious about what they are.Thanks!

The current known answer is that Wrath is coming with the regular villain cards, they will have oversized cards (along with Wager Master, Skinwalker Gloomweaver and Spite, Agent of Gloom) when they release another oversized villain pack.

EDIT: The oversized cards being standard in Vengance was a one time thing due to the special team battle feature and not the new standard for villain cards.

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

I'd really like standard-sized Vengeance villain cards. It's bugging the hell out of me that those five have oversized cards and the rest don't, and I prefer the small cards anyway.

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

tarsonas

I like the bigger cards. They fit my table better. Not to mention it looks cooler to have a big villain in the middle. 

Greywind
Greywind's picture
Playtester

I use protectors on the over-sized and a display stand so that the villain stands up on the table.