The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Working on a supplemental Sentinels book

59 posts / 0 new
Last post
bluedarky
bluedarky's picture

Humble-Knight wrote:

She is from the timeline where Finest Legacy is killed. This would have been the scenario if Iron Legacy hadn't got through the Time Cataclysm, or at least I think so. You can find her bio on the app

The promo America's Newest Legacy is from before the split, both Legacy and Young Legacy were at the battle against Baron Blade in the original timeline (before Iron Legacy hospitalised both of them creating another timeline split).

If it helps think of Young Legacy as the child who wants to be just like daddy when she grows up, she's happy to stand in his shadow until the time is right for her to step up on her own.

By the time of tactics she's grown a little and doesn't want to be stuck in her father's shadow anymore, so she took a temporary new identity that isn't just Legacy Jnr. from the public point of view so she can stand on her own two feet and not have everyone comparing her to daddy.

TheRadGasm
TheRadGasm's picture

Humble-Knight wrote:

One issue, and I don't know if this is intentional or not, is that Young Legacy's bio is actually Beacon's. I don't know if you knew that or cared, but it is something to consider. Young Legacy has her own bio, different from Beacon's. Me myself, I don't care, but I thought you might want to be more accurate

The only bio I've found for YL is two lines long:

Like her father, Pauline Felicia Parsons inherited the Legacy powers, and also developed some new abilities …

It's from the wiki, and doesn't have much flavour. Am I looking in the wrong place?

TheRadGasm
TheRadGasm's picture

Silverleaf wrote:

Is there some clever way this is organised that I'm missing? I'm not sure how to find things.Thanks for the tablet-friendly pdf!

Actually, this is something I could use some help with. I tried to place them in something resembling chronological order (i.e. canon timeline), but truthfully, it's way over my head. Can anybody help with this?

TheRadGasm
TheRadGasm's picture

The only thing I noticed was that in the box "Crisis: Freedom Six," Absolute Zero's full title is cut off by the picture of Iron Legacy.

In order to make it all fit in the box, I had to choose between "Absolute Zero: Elemental W." or "A.Z.: Elemental Wrath".

Do people have a preference, or a better idea?

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Medic-Tank
Medic-Tank's picture
Playtester

AZ : Elemental Wrath

metlarcturus
metlarcturus's picture

Medic-Tank wrote:

AZ : Elemental Wrath

Ditto.

"To such simple minds, my advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic!"

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

Absolute Zed: November-April

Basically the same, eh?

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

Pages