The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Wikipedia hurts brain

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester
Wikipedia hurts brain

Anybody want to take some time to fix this Wikipedia article? I did a first pass over the rules section, but then my brain started hurting as I read the other sections and I ran out of time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinels_of_the_Multiverse

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Trajector
Trajector's picture

That article is trying too hard to be exhaustive, while not being very informative...I see why your brain hurts.

Sadly, my brain hurts from copying Fireside Chats into the wikia, so my wikenergy is all but expended...

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

Can we just make it bare bones and simple? Take key parts of the wikia that gloss over the details and shove it there? Do we really need the Wikipedia page to be the same?

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I do think it should be a simple version, maybe pointing a link to a good, detailed version somewhere else. 

I took a break from work (probably shouldn't have, but oh well) and updated the HeroesVillains, and Environments sections. I also added a link to the SotM wiki in each of those and in the External Links section. 

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)