The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

What's this? New stuff?!

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer
What's this? New stuff?!

Why, look over here!  In the Greater Than Games store!

There seems to be all sorts of new stuff!  I will be making a post on the main page later tonight, announcing that we now sell more stuff, like shirts and tracker cards, and that we're ENTIRELY SOLD OUT OF SENTINELS OF THE MULTIVERSE!  HOW COOL IS THAT?!  The Scratch and Dent sale will just be to sell off the copies of the game we have that were damaged in transit.  The boxes of these games are dinged or smashed, but the cards inside are fine.  You're still getting the complete game.  Just an ugly box.

But!  The real reason I'm posting here first before posting on the main page is to let you fine forum folks have a shot at the two (2) - count 'em: 2 (two) - playmats we're selling.  These are the same play mats we use at conventions.  We had a couple at PAX Prime last fall, and we had a couple at PAX East just last weekend.  They work GREAT and stand up to a LOT of usage.  However, we're changing the design, so we're selling off the last two we have.  Want a piece of Greater Than Games history?  This is the playmat for you.  Also, they're rather handy.

SO!  Go check out the store!

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gnipp
Playtester

Awesome job guys!!!  Congrats on selling out!!

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Selling out is great, if a little scary. How are we going to get more folks into the game if they can't buy the base set? :(

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

We are working on that. There will be more SotM in the not too distant future.  Keep an eye on the website, as will have exciting announcements within the next week!

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

ketigid

What are you going to sell at the upcoming conventions?! :O

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

Yay! Achievement unlocked! PAX East must have been awesome then! Did you all tell the person who bought the last copy that it was last? They must have been honored.

You're free to do whatever you want to.

WriterRyan
WriterRyan's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Yep, I'm pretty much gonna buy a shirt as soon as I have money. Thanks for not making it a black shirt, by the way. :)

See the way my body's glowing? Yeah, a lot of people can't do that.

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

Have the mats sold out yet?

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

There's just one left in the store!

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

The last copies we had at our warehouse were actually sold to a distributor (ACD, to be specific).  Also, we have reserved a few copies so that we have some to sell to people at Origins if they learn about the game there for the first time.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Paul wrote:
Also, we have reserved a few copies so that we have some to sell to people at Origins if they learn about the game there for the first time.

*phew* Glad to hear that. :) Wasn't looking forward to having to have that conversation with folks. ;)

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)