The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

What set contains the Start of Turn/End of Turn tokens?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
JSenecal
What set contains the Start of Turn/End of Turn tokens?

We've been playing with my friends set of Sentinels of the Multiverse. He's missing a lot of the tokens since he only has the original copy of the original game. But he does have a sheet of tokens which include Start of Turn/End of Turn tokens.

We switch to playing with my set. I thought I had all the expansions, but I don't have those Start of Turn/End of Turn tokens. My friend doesn't remember which set he got those tokens in.

Does anyone know what set contained Start of Turn/End of Turn tokens?

JSenecal

Never mind, looks like those came in the big box. I have the big box, but haven't opened it yet. It arrived soon after a shoulder injury where I wouoldn't have been able to lift a big box full of cards, so I left my cards in seperate boxes.

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

I can't recall if the big box had any start/end of turn tokens but know I got mine from the extra tokens pack gtg put out a few years ago.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Extra token pack is here: https://store.greaterthangames.com/sentinels-of-the-multiverse-extra-token-pack.html

And yeah, that's where the SoT and EoT tokens came from. 

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)