The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Weekly One-Shot #259: Welcome to the Jungle

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
starkenburg_ale...
starkenburg_alexander's picture
Weekly One-Shot #259: Welcome to the Jungle

We've got fun and games!

Plague Rat, La Capitan, Ambuscade, Friction, and Sgt. Steel are the people that can find whatever they may need at the Nexus of the Void. Can Luminary, Chrono-Ranger, Guise, Omnitron-X, and X-Treme Argent Adept fight back, or will the the villains bring them to their shun-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-knees? Knees?

Good luck heroes!

Late post but better than never I guess.

~A-Kat

starkenburg_ale...
starkenburg_alexander's picture

Fine after 4 tries I think? This one is owchy, lots of AoE damage flying around quickly. Even with Omni tanking as much as he could with the Ablative Coating, the heroes would drop too quickly. 

Finally won with Luminary at 1hp via an extra power use to Death-Laser Steel before Luminary could be finished off. I think what finally worked for me was killing Ambuscade first to pull out the Nemesises (Nemesi? Nemesisisisises?) while Not-Pyro and Plague Rat could bring them down, followed by La Capitan, Plague Rat (Death-Laser #1), Friction, and finally Steel.

~A-Kat

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

This was last week's, right? I Minted it, and I recall it wasn't easy, but I don't remember any details. :B Don't feel bad if you struggled with this!

Blackfang108
Playtester

Minted, barely.  Luminary was over 10 hp by the end, but... he was alone and down to about 3 at one point.

At first, I felt confident, then I felt overwhelmed, and then my peeps started dropping, and then I started getting devices out to absorb damage.  the extra power uses and card plays really helped.