The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Weekly One-Shot #247: Stealth Infiltration Team!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
gossamerica2
Weekly One-Shot #247: Stealth Infiltration Team!

In this utterly bizarre one-shot, Wraith, KNYFE, Sky-Scraper, and Setback go to the Block to batle Kismet in a randomized start.

What makes this so bizarre?  That it has been up for nearly a week, and nobody has started a thread about it!  I wonder why?  Maybe because people don't like randomized starts?  Maybe people just don't like Kismet so nobody has played it?  Maybe a glitch with the website?  Maybe everybody's just busy this week?  Who knows?

As is the case with any randomized start, your mileage will vary.  I got a mint at 19/19/21/12, then played again to win with 11/24/25/20.  If you can get an Infrared Eyepiece, you can try to avoid some of Kismet's more annoying cards, like Lady Luck and Inconceivable Obstruction; and if IR reveals two annoying cards, a Wrecking Uppercut or Neutralizing Resonator can help.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

I actually ended up with the dreaded Lady Obstruction combo... and quickly stacked her deck so I could get rid of it. :B This was a pretty easy, quite fun fight, and a nice change of pace for one-shots. :D

gossamerica2

I got that combo my third play through.  In a target-rich environment like The Block, it can be brutal.  Fortunately, I was also able to remove it in the same round.