The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Weaker Villians

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker
Weaker Villians

Now what I mean by this is Villians that can played against with maybe one or two Heroes, so people who can't get a hold of somebody but they also aren't in the mood to keep up with four different heroes. Also, if there are two of these weaker Villians that they can be fought at the same time if there are more heroes able to do battle against them. Together they'll probably be very difficult to beat since they will each have their own turn which will mean two Villian cards will be drawn each round. So two villians, each with their own twenty-five card deck, that can be fought seperately with one or two Heroes, or fought together with the three to five heroes. Anyone else thinking that this coudl lead to an interesting development?

Adam
Adam's picture
Admin

One of the expansions we have planned will change difficulty very easily. It's a little ways down the line, but in the mean time, you might try switching heroes out when they die, sort of like a tag-team fighting game.

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

I think I get what your saying. Have two out initially, then if one dies instead of flipping him just switch him out for a different hero? That actually sounds worthy of a try, i'll probably do that here pretty soon. Thanks for the suggestion.