The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Wallpapers and Damage Pins?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
VisforYoshi
VisforYoshi's picture
Wallpapers and Damage Pins?

There's two things I would like to discuss/ask here. I like to have at least one wallpaper from all my favorite games to use on my laptop. Unfortunatley I was never able to find a good Sentinels one, so I have to ask you guys, do you know of any good Sentinels computer wallpapers that I just missed? If any of you know I would greatly apreciate it if you posted them below.

Second is something more about merchendise i would like to see. I don't like using the Sentinels sidekick app, I actually prefer the damage counters and little plaques with the Damage Dealt +1 and whatnot, and they have become a pretty iconic part of the game to me. But I was thinking, what if somebody had those as pins that you put on your shirt (not unlike the hero pins in the Sentinels store). I know for sure I'm probably not the only one who would wear one or two of those if they were to come out. Just a small suggestion for marketing/fan made stuff that I had in mind.

"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever"

-Shigeru Miyamoto

Medic-Tank
Medic-Tank's picture
Playtester

I use a wallpaper based on the cauldron fan expansion it<s really nice but may not be what you're looking for.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I would love it if GTG provided some official-ish desktop images, like what Rich Burlew has provided for Order of the Stick.

For the pins, I'd suggest contacting Foam Brain Games, as they are doing things like this for GTG.

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Theta_Sigma
Theta_Sigma's picture
Playtester

My wallpapers are currently a rotation of Adam's art from the Tactics kickstarter.

I don't know what makes me different and I don't care. Maybe it's not my problem, but why do they stare? - The Living End, Strange