The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Vengeance for Overseas kickstarters

86 posts / 0 new
Last post
cgrater
Playtester
Vengeance for Overseas kickstarters

I have slots available for either Vengeance or Shattered Timelines international shipping if there is anyone who wants to pledge (or up their pledge), but just can't afford the $40 international shipping costs.  Just respond here or (preferably) PM me.

EDIT: All slots currently filled.

nakos
Playtester

And don't forget that >G stated that International Backers could combine the ST and Vengence into one shippment and only pay the $40 once but it would mean waiting six more months. Or they could pick everything up at Essen.

drstein

If so, I would like to take up on one of your spots. Would it be possible?

Annoyus
Annoyus's picture

I'm based in the UK and have pretty much the same quandry - I am happy to put $40 down for shipping for Timelines for all the promo stuff, especially as it seems i was essentially undercharged shipping on the last kickstarter by >G, but just can't stretch to anothr $40 for Vengeance - $80 on shipping alone way outta my range!

"It must not be denied but I am a plain dealing villain...if I had my mouth, i would bite; if I had my liberty, i would do my liking. In the meantime, let me be that I am and seek not to alter me"

Annoyus
Annoyus's picture

Incidently I've been lurking on these forums for ages and haven't just signed up to bemoan my shipping plight!

"It must not be denied but I am a plain dealing villain...if I had my mouth, i would bite; if I had my liberty, i would do my liking. In the meantime, let me be that I am and seek not to alter me"

LCinn
LCinn's picture

oh, wow. Should we actually get to the $150000 (seems a bit much), I would really appreciate this! I've barely been able to justify the initial $40 shipping for just the expansion by telling myself I really want to be a part of this, and convincing someone to share the costs, but that's not going to work for another $40 shipping, I'm afraid.

You're amazing for offering this, by the way.

cgrater
Playtester

I'll open up slots as soon as >G gives us a green light

pwatson1974
pwatson1974's picture
Playtester

cgrater,

Have you shot them a PM on the Kickstarter? They're usually very quick to respond to those. I'm just assuming they'll be fine for Vengeance if they're fine for Shattered Timelines and have upped my pledge accordingly to cover the people I'm helping.

G+ games: I am part of the 100%

cgrater
Playtester

pwatson1974 wrote:

cgrater,Have you shot them a PM on the Kickstarter? They're usually very quick to respond to those. I'm just assuming they'll be fine for Vengeance if they're fine for Shattered Timelines and have upped my pledge accordingly to cover the people I'm helping.

Yup.  Just waiting for a response.

I am only looking to back people that have already paid shipping once for the core game and can't handle paying twice.  I have proactively upped my pledge to cover, just waiting on the OK from >G to open up the slots (which it looks like some are already filled :P )

Mezike
Mezike's picture

Hello cgrater,

Please could I have the privilege of enjoying the fourth slot in your generous offer? If so I will likely back for two copies of Vengeance so will make good use of it :-)

cgrater
Playtester

Hey everybody - still pending a response from >G (think they are away from the internets this weekend)

Based on who who has responded so far, it looks like I have 4 slots spoken for, two still open.

Keep in mind that this is not official yet, we are still pending a response from >G

LCinn
LCinn's picture

cgrater wrote:
I have proactively upped my pledge to cover, just waiting on the OK from >G to open up the slots (which it looks like some are already filled :P )

isn't it a bit early to actually add the shipping to your pledge though? We aren't even sure we'll actually get to $150000!

cgrater
Playtester

LCinn wrote:

cgrater wrote:
I have proactively upped my pledge to cover, just waiting on the OK from >G to open up the slots (which it looks like some are already filled :P )

isn't it a bit early to actually add the shipping to your pledge though? We aren't even sure we'll actually get to $150000!

They already said that if you pay for Vengeance, you get Vengeance.  Pledges will get it in October  with free oversized villains if we hit 150, Spring 2014 if we don't.  The only way we will make $150k is if people pledge for it now.  If everyone waits to see if we hit 150k before pledging for Vengeance, we won't make it.  If everyone who had pledged for the expansion as of Nov 15 upped their pledge to get Vengeance, we would already be over $150k.  I am just trying to do what I can to make it possible for people to up their pledges.

ax0r
Playtester

I'd love to take you up on your offer, if there are still spots open.

Currently pledged at $30 level plus $40 shipping to Australia. Another $80 is more than I could justify before Christmas, but another $40? I think I can manage that. PM me if the offer is still open

LCinn
LCinn's picture

cgrater wrote:
 already said that if you pay for Vengeance, you get Vengeance.  Pledges will get it in October  with free oversized villains if we hit 150, Spring 2014 if we don't.

ooooh. I must have missed that. OK, I'll up my pledge for vengeance as soon as you get the OK from >G!

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

This sounds great to us! As long as the sponsor and the sponsee both note the other individual on their Backer survey, it will work out.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Mezike
Mezike's picture

Thanks Paul!

And an even bigger thank you to cgrater!

I have upped my pledge accordingly. In other news I have worn out the lettering on my F5 key waiting for a KS update.

cgrater
Playtester

Excellent!  Thank you Paul.

Of the six slots, currently 1 is still open. If you would be able to purchase Vengeance, but cannot afford to pay overseas shipping twice, please let me know.

If you have already been given a slot, please up your pledge to include the $40 purchase price for Vengeance.  I've got your shipping covered.

cgrater
Playtester

And hey, if anyone else has the means available and wants to offer to sponsor some Vengeance shipping overseas, feel free to do so now that we have the greenlight from >G.

Annoyus
Annoyus's picture

Cgrater - you are the absolute bomb. Pledge updated... lets make this happen!

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

Cgrater, you're too much. This is really awesome of you to do this for people. I respect you.

You're free to do whatever you want to.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

evandan55 wrote:

Cgrater, you're too much. This is really awesome of you to do this for people. I respect you.

Ditto - thanks for doing this for folks, cgrater! (Insert bowing emoticon, here.)

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

LCinn
LCinn's picture

pledge updated! Thanks for making this possible!

cgrater
Playtester

LCinn wrote:

pledge updated! Thanks for making this possible!

Glad I could help LCinn.

Still two slots open if anyone else needs help with that second international shipping hit from Vengeance!

cgrater
Playtester

I cannot log onto kickstarter to post comments from my work pc.

Can someone point Gabriele Stecchi, who is currently posting in the KS comments, toward this thread?

Thanks

Gwynor

Hello cgrater,

I'm Gabriele Stecchi from Kickstarter, just received a post from Daniel Norris about your great support for us, overseas backers.

It is really possible? If it is, thank you so much for your generosity... I'm going to raise my pledge by $40 for Vengeance (right now at $80 for Shattered Timelines + Unity + Ambuscade + shipping to Italy).

* EDIT *

Already raised the pledge by $40!

Sincerely,

Gabriele Stecchi

Milano, Italy

Gabriele

cgrater
Playtester

I've got ya covered, Gabriele.

Look for a PM from me, just so I can keep track of sponsorships.

1 international Vengeance Shipping sponsorship is still open if anyone else needs a hand.

Gwynor

PM replied. (Un)believable generosity. Thank you cgrater.

Sincerely,

Gabriele

Gabriele

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

I love you guys. You're all amazing.

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

cgrater
Playtester

Glad to be able to help!

Tarao

I'm interested in that last spot, but I´m not sure if I qualify. I PM'd you.

cgrater
Playtester

Got you covered, Tarao.  Go ahead and up your pledge!

TheSoundOfTrees

cgrater, may you be known from now on as Awesome Man !

Any view of things that is not strange is false - Neil Gaiman

Tarao

TheSoundOfTrees wrote:

cgrater, may you be known from now on as Awesome Man !

+1

Thank you very much! I just pledged for 90$. It will take at least a year, but I will get all that extra stuff I was dreaming about for the last weeks watching those updates on the kickstarter ^^

Now I´m crossing my fingers for the project to get to 150K or I will have to wait 6 more months. At least I got into the game recently so I have a lot to play while I wait.

Thank you again, you are the man.

cgrater
Playtester

My wife just okayed adding one more slot.  Anyone else need international shipping help with Vengeance?

jagarciao
jagarciao's picture

Ha. Kudos to your wife as well then!!

TimW

cgrater wrote:

My wife just okayed adding one more slot.  Anyone else need international shipping help with Vengeance?

Hi I am quite awestruck by your generosity in making this offer!  If there is a slot going I would love to put my hand up for it - I'm already backing the base game and other expansions, and more than willing to up my pledge for Vengeance.   But honestly cannot afford an additional $40 in shipping.

Tim

cgrater
Playtester

Got you covered, Tim!

TimW

cgrater wrote:

Got you covered, Tim!

Wow that's awesome, thanks a lot!  Really appreciate this.  Have just upped my pledge on Kickstarter.

Tim

cgrater
Playtester

Whew!

I've done what I can to get us to that $150 k ..... now to sit back for the nailbiting final ride!

Tarao

When vengeance was anounced the project had around 90k and 1500 backers. If every backer ups their pledge 40$ to get vengeance that would make the 150K. I assume that not everybody will pledge for vengeance (I don´t understand why thou), but I´m sure new backers will join the project (I did ^^, and in fact, the project has now close to 1650 backers). So... It will be hard but it can be done. Just for the big efford and generosity showed by Cgrater, it should be acomplished! :D (I´m really really grateful)

TimW

cgrater wrote:

Whew! I've done what I can to get us to that $150 k ..... now to sit back for the nailbiting final ride!

Still kind of floored by how much you have done!!

It's going to be an exciting week for sure :)

cgrater
Playtester

One slot that I had reserved just opened up if anyone needs it!

Heck, at this point, I will back a single international shipping charge for either Vengeance or ST, whatever someone needs.  Let me know!

The Kickstarter ends in 7 days, but I will not be allowing any more sponsorships after the 48 hour mark.

REPEAT

I will be finalizing my pledge at the 48 hour mark.  If you need help with international shipping, contact me NOW.  Don't wait!

Mezike
Mezike's picture

cgrater you are a legend! This is undescribable generosity which not only helps those of us directly in receipt, it helps everybody in our push to hit the funding targets.

Vex85

I think >G should support you^^ as a Card :) or enviroment :P

thats really cool 

IKerensky

Thanks for your offering CG :à)

I gladly took it.

cgrater
Playtester

A couple people that I was holding slots for will not be needing them.

3 open international shipping slots!  Get 'em while they're hot!

TheSoundOfTrees

I can't fight temptation any longer. I'm sending you a PM, Awesome Man.

cgrater
Playtester

Got ya covered, Sound!

cgrater
Playtester

If anyone else tries to get ahold of me, I will be visiting relatives for the rest of the day.  I will respond to PMs as I can, but I will probably not be responding much for the next 8-12 hours.

TheSoundOfTrees

You're Awesome.

Pages