The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

UK & EU & Worldwide Wintertime Groupbuy!

57 posts / 0 new
Last post
bluedarky
bluedarky's picture

I just walked in and had a padded envelope thrust at me causing great joy.  BTW Mezike, of you want any first class stamps for any future groupbuys like this just let me know.

Mezike
Mezike's picture

bluedarky wrote:

I just walked in and had a padded envelope thrust at me causing great joy.  BTW Mezike, of you want any first class stamps for any future groupbuys like this just let me know.

Are you planning on robbing a Post Office? I know you love this game, but that might be taking things to somewhat of an extreme.

bluedarky
bluedarky's picture

Mezike wrote:

bluedarky wrote:

Are you planning on robbing a Post Office? I know you love this game, but that might be taking things to somewhat of an extreme.

Lol, not quite, my mother works for the post office so gets some sheets of free first class stamps at christmas.

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Mine was waiting for me on the doormat when I got home - as I wasn't expecting anything in the post I was able to work out what it was before I opened it :D.

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

Estelindis
Estelindis's picture
Playtester

Mine arrived today too.  Thank you, Mezike! 

The padded envelope was the perfect size for the cards.  I didn't realise such envelopes came that small.  Being small, it kept them secure without allowing room for them to shift around and get damaged.  They're all in perfect condition.  You're a star.

Bas

Promo-pack arrived safely in the Netherlands. Thanks a lot Mezike!

Pages