The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Trading promos

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
drstein
Trading promos

Hello all,

Apologies if this does not belong here, but it clearly does not fit in the other sections. In short, I have an extra copy of the current 8 promos (freedom 6, Eternal Haka and Dark Visionary). I do not know what is a "fair trade", but I am willing to trade those 8 for Young Legacy, which is the only card I am missing now. We can sweeten the deal with other promos from other games. PM if you are interested.

BlueHairedMeerkat
BlueHairedMeerkat's picture
Playtester

Somehow I don't see you having much luck here; those eight are fairly common, I think, while YL is really very rare...

“You gotta have blue hair."
-Reckless

drstein

Indeed, you can sell such a promo for $$$ if you are interested (people actually do pay a lot for a single card). I was thinking in getting it from someone that wants to help others. I have several "rare" promos from other games (say, an extra black die from Ghost Stories, or heroes/necromancer island from small world), and I am not willing to sell them. They are promotional items made for the fans of the game...and selling them seems to break the spirit.

If anyone feels as I do and has an extra copy...well, they will make a happy building community. Until then, I will keep on looking :)

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

I'll sell you one! 

(In a couple years when we release the promo pack of all of the promos ever for a very reasonable price and make it widely available, that is.)

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mezike
Mezike's picture

Hey, you'd be more than welcome to my copy but I think there was some kind of print defect with it...

Attachments: 
Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Mezike wrote:

Hey, you'd be more than welcome to my copy but I think there was some kind of print defect with it...

No no, eyebrows being visible though her hair is how it is supposed to look.

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

He meant the power, it is clearly supposed to be dealing beard damage.

The alternate title was:

"Citizen Legacy, Anvil of Freedom."

Drakossozh

I would pay so much money for that card. Rare, one of a kind, epic beard, what's not to love?

Amnachaidh
Playtester

Huh,  I thought the YL was meant to have Googly Eyes and do Eye damage.

Can I say somethin' about destiny? Screw destiny!.... 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable, and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say, "You're evitable!" Fred Burkle

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Shouldn't that be atomic HAIR?

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel