The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Tracking wins/losses/defeated villains?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
MsbS
MsbS's picture
Tracking wins/losses/defeated villains?

How do you guys track your wins, your most used characters, most hated villains, those that defeat you on a regular basis, and those who are a walk in the park regardless of your team composition?

It seems like the mobility of the game encourages me to play in various locations: bed, couch, train, bus, etc. But then - it's easy to put down, no clean-up time, and I don't really keep track of the victories/losses. Does anyone use any tracking tools, sheets, notepads? Or is it just me being a statistics geek?

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

The Sentinels statistics project, of course! Been tracking my stuff for as long as I've known about it. :)

MsbS
MsbS's picture

OK, so I can feed into the big 'stats data gathering' via Google form, will I then be able to extract data for my plays only? As I'd be interested to know 'I've not played against Ambuscade in ages' or that 'I've never defeated the Apostate with Haka on my team'.

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

MsbS wrote:

OK, so I can feed into the big 'stats data gathering' via Google form, will I then be able to extract data for my plays only? As I'd be interested to know 'I've not played against Ambuscade in ages' or that 'I've never defeated the Apostate with Haka on my team'.

Yes, you'll be able to view all your own stats under the Contributors section.

Edit: Though it doesn't get as specific as I've individual hero win rates against specific villains. If you're looking for that type of data it's probably worth just tracking your games yourself in a spreadsheet.