The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Tracking and Shipping Notifications

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities
Tracking and Shipping Notifications

I'm sorry fi this has been answered already,

I was wodnering about the shipping process. I purchased mine via Kickstarter. I have a few questions:

1) Will we be notified when they are shipped?

2) WIll there be a tracking number?

3) Is there a palce on the forum for questions like this?

Regards

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

Spiff
Spiff's picture
PlaytesterExceeded ExpectationsUnique Capabilities

For the last Kickstarter, I got an email notification with a tracking number, which I obsessed over for a full week before receiving my package.  Maddeningly, I could see that my package had been received at the St. Louis shipping center and then sat there for days and days while they held it to make sure it didn't arrive to me earlier than they'd promised. :(

I think you've asked the question is exactly the right place.

Spiff's SotM site: www.spiffworld.com/sotm

UXM266
UXM266's picture

Strange. I never recieved such an e-mail.

I sent an email about this. 

Thanks for the help.

Vyolynce
Vyolynce's picture

I belive by "the last Kickstarter" he meant Rook City's.

UXM266
UXM266's picture

D'oh!

I'm an idiot. It's early here. And I'm stupid.

Thanks Vyolynce, and thanks Spiff. I appreciate your help and clairty. Now, time to go into a hole, and hide for a while....

WriterRyan
WriterRyan's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Spiff wrote:

For the last Kickstarter, I got an email notification with a tracking number, which I obsessed over for a full week before receiving my package.  Maddeningly, I could see that my package had been received at the St. Louis shipping center and then sat there for days and days while they held it to make sure it didn't arrive to me earlier than they'd promised. :(I think you've asked the question is exactly the right place.

I have two friends who have worked for UPS at the sort facilities, and they've been there at the same time as packages that were pending delivery for them but weren't allowed to take them home and had to wait until at least the next day. frown

See the way my body's glowing? Yeah, a lot of people can't do that.

lugaru
lugaru's picture

So these are not shipping for another few weeks, right? Because I'm moving on the 1st and I might need to change my address before the boxes go out.

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

lugaru, if you are moving on the 1st of September, you absolutely want to send Paul a message through the Kickstarter website with your new address. He'll update the spreadsheet with it, and then send it to me to update your packing list. And then we'll make sure the box goes to the correct place!

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ryushikaze
Playtester

BTW, Chris, what's the current estimated time of arrival on the expansion and enhanced, or are things still too uncertain to say?

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

It's been noted in a kickstarter update as pointed out in the news that they will be going to PAX Prime this weekend, and that the mega shipment should be ready the first week of September.  So, once they are back from PAX Prime, they should start shipping everything out.

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

Ryushikaze
Playtester

Yeah, I know. I was basically asking 'Can you narrow it down any more?' I'm eager to get my mitts on the new stuff.

VanceAttack

I feel your pain, I don't even have an original edition to play with :(