The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

The new banished setting : Legacy + Argent Adept / The Visionnary

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
IKerensky
The new banished setting : Legacy + Argent Adept / The Visionnary

Poor Ashabajutjajdjs (you know the one) never stand a chance oO

Legacy play his card that cancel play of card from the villain deck, taking no damage (Twist the Ether and Fortitude).

Next turn he played his second copy of the card.

Argent Adept or Visionnary put the card back on top of his deck then make it draw it.

What make it even worse is that we were playing in Realm of Discord and we got the Disonnance that allow us to play 2 cards and draw 2 card while allowing the Vilain to Not Play a card at start of his turn.

As Legacy was actually Young Legacy, with damage buffed up by AA, the pour A'K beat the dust quite fast without even playing a card for more than half the game time (we also had Fanatic in game to do some extra damage but it just add massive injury to the injury).

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Rofl, that's cool :D. I've so far had the most satisfaction against Akash'Bhuta (that's how you spell her name ;)) with Ra and Legacy in Insula Primalis. Flesh of the Sun God + Danger Sense + Volcanic Eruption* = Sit back and watch all the burning :D. Even better if you've got any Obsidian Fields out (there are three in the deck in total). One game we played, we actually did get all three of them out (though not the volcano), but unfortunately Akash'Bhuta played Disrupt the Field about a turn later, so we didn't get to enjoy an additional +3 (on top of our other bonuses) for long. Still, doing nine or ten points of damage with a nuke that would normally only hit for one point is pretty damn satisfying, I must say :D.

*Not sure that's the exact name of the card, but you know the one I mean ;).

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)