The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

The most unbeatable team...of random heroes

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
NinjaMonkey
The most unbeatable team...of random heroes

I was talking to a friend last night and he truly believes that Parse, Hunted Naturalist, and Grandpa Legacy are an unbeatable combination. Maybe he's right, maybe he's wrong I don't know. But it got me thinking...

What combination of characters is as close to unbeatable as you can get and Why? I'm looking for the cream of the crop, the baddest of the bad here.

EDIT: Ok, good point on the Dream Team thread, I'd forgotten about that. So a slight alteration...

Starting with a team of 4-5 random heroes explain how they could work together to be unbeatable. Perfectly stacked decks accepted.

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

For starters I'd suggest taking a look at his thread: https://greaterthangames.com/forum/topic/dream-team-8874 where all purpose Dream teams were discussed, and people came up with some very interesting and powerful combinations.

That was before the OblivAeon promo's though so here's a new one:

Freedom 5 Wraith, Team Leader Tachyon, Captain Cosmic - Infinitor, Completionist Guise, and Freedom 5 Legacy.

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

Benchmark, Akash'Thriya, Luminary, The Harpy and La commodora.

They don't have decks, so they can't even be used.  Therefore they cannot, right now, lose.

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Foil getting people have their character cards, they can totally be played, but they wouldn't be very effective.

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Hey, they can each use a power on their turn! Some might actually do something, too!

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

They could still beat Wager Master given a few trys.