The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Suport the SOPA movement!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester
Suport the SOPA movement!

It’s January 18, 2012 and, while most of the internet has decided to blackout their sites in opposition to the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA), I'm taking an opposite stance in support of SOPA supporters.

If there’s one thing that SOPA proponents like myself and SOPA opponents can agree on, it’s that PROTECT-IP and the Stop Online Piracy Act have little to do with protecting intellectual property and stopping online piracy.

After all, those who choose to steal creative works like the “I Have a Dreamâ€

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

Attachments: 
The Conscience
Playtester

I sincerely hope this thread is in jest. Otherwise, I might just have to have a difference of opinion. On that I will say no more, as my opinion is, just that, mine.

The Myth, The Legend, The Dream. You can't escape The Conscience!

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Not sure if this is the original source, but the Daily WTF has another version of this article.

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

Okay, I took another person's creative work and presented it as my own.  So sue me.  Uhm... actually, don't, please don't.

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!