The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Super Scientific Shipping?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Burning Stickman
The Burning Stickman's picture
Super Scientific Shipping?

When can we expect to get the SST promo card if we got it as part of the Season 2 Kickstarter?

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

The last update was on 9/19 from the KS https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/handelabra/sentinels-of-the-multive...

Super-Scientific Shipping

Now that Season 2 has begun, we’ve shifted our attention to building Vengeance and fulfilling the rest of the items ordered via the Kickstarter and BackerKit. The only physically shipping item is The Super-Scientific Tachyon variant card.

If you are receiving a Tachyon card and need to update your shipping address in BackerKit, you now have 48 hours to do so.

Regular variant cards will be shipped directly from Greater Than Games. The collectors cards have been signed and sealed, and the package is now on its way to Greater Than Games HQ where they will be packaged and shipped to you. We’ll keep you posted in the coming week or so! 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

The Burning Stickman
The Burning Stickman's picture

Yeah, I remember that. Has anyone gotten them yet? I thought they were going to start shipping in September.

Powerhound_2000

Considering today's OblivAeon update I imagine GtG has not shipped out these cards from their warehouse yet.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

seesome
seesome's picture

I saw "Super Scientific Shipping" and thought it was a discussion about picking two heroes at random and starting to ship them.  

[Goes to a list of SotM heroes and a random number generator]

Ooooh... K.N.Y.F.E. and Visionary.   Yes, I could totally ship that.

[Amusingly, when I tried a second set of randomly selcted heroes to ship, I got Ex-Patriette and Setback (win!)]

Time for some scientific action!
https://twitter.com/SeeSome

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

seesome wrote:

I saw "Super Scientific Shipping" and thought it was a discussion about picking two heroes at random and starting to ship them.  [Goes to a list of SotM heroes and a random number generator]Ooooh... K.N.Y.F.E. and Visionary.   Yes, I could totally ship that.[Amusingly, when I tried a second set of randomly selcted heroes to ship, I got Ex-Patriette and Setback (win!)] 

I tried this on the "OblivAeon Shipping" thread, and got shot down.  Apparently people aren't interested in the love life of omnicidal cosmic threats.

Tachyon is married, so shipping her is rather boring.

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"

- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Powerhound_2000

This is the latest KS update:

Tachyon Shipping Update

All the Tachyon cards (signed and not) are at the Greater Than Games warehouse and have been added to their shipping queue. We’re assured that shipping should be commencing on those shortly so thanks for your patience, you should all start receiving your cards soon! The cards will be sent out via regular post and will not have tracking. Please be patient and allow several weeks for shipping before contacting us about your card.