The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Spite's Infinite Loop of No damage

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities
Spite's Infinite Loop of No damage

NOTE: I already logged a bug for this issue I just wanted to know if anyone else experienced this?

So I love Spite. The character, the style, the mechanics. So I was thrilled i was able to play against him!

So when I finally got RC, I played him on Advanced. Things were going well, I had a great setup, though he was gaining crazy tons of HP I was not worried. He'd be dead when he finally gets his drugs out. So he finally flipped, then things went for the worse.... He got hyper sonic assaulted the turn before, and when he tried to deal damage instead of playing a card I go the message "Cannot deal damage" then the message again about playing a card, can't deal damage, damage instead of card, can't deal damage....on repeat. After a solid 20 times I knew something was off...

I was heartbroken. I can't beta Spite, and get the confidence in seeing that beautiful incapacitate art.

So I logged a bug and sent it to the devs. 

Anyone experience this bug as well?

P.S His leitmotif when he wins (heard from the bio section) is AMAZING

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

This bug has already been fixed on Steam & Android, and will be fixed in the next iOS update.

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

UXM266 wrote:

P.S His leitmotif when he wins (heard from the bio section) is AMAZING

I have yet to fight Spite (not sure that I will), but I agree his theme is fantastic! Infact I really like all of the themes that came from Rook City. It's why when that sound track is released, I will most certainly purchase it. It will also have Infernal Relic music, which will be fantastic, as our lord GloomWeaver will be there.

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

MigrantP wrote:

This bug has already been fixed on Steam & Android, and will be fixed in the next iOS update.

Awesome! I can't wait!

So happy with the release by the way!

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

Jimeni
Playtester

MigrantP wrote:

Any idea when the Spite fix will be coming for iOS? ... getting anxious for a rematch that won't end in him just endlessly dealing us damage! :)

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Got an email that it should be fixed for iOS now.  So I expect the update will show up tomorrow.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

The update should be live now, pending Apple's servers etc =)

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

Jimeni
Playtester

Yeah. I have since received that email too... yay. Can't wait to get home so I can update my app and take on Spite.

Thanks for the quick reply/update. :)