The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Speech-To-Text SotM Stories

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester
Speech-To-Text SotM Stories

in this thread I want you to make up some sensual* stories but you must do it using a text to speech program the only rule is you can't edit it afterwards.

*Was supposed to be Sentinels. This is the only edit I am making, because it really changes what the thread is about.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

BlueHairedMeerkat
BlueHairedMeerkat's picture
Playtester

Speech-to-text, not text-to-speech. That would be much less interesting.

once upon a time there was a hero named legacy and a bad film night balham blade nell diamond blade cut up to no good so legacy assemble the team of heroes defeat tachyon the fastest woman in the world billesley undercover crime fighter + billionaire if your nails cut the banker and military prototype and there was the world of 2001 land yet but he would have been there he existed so the dreamhouse closet off and went to work and coordination the food is held in a comic on the greater than games website um baron blade and they all lived happily ever after actually came back the end

EDIT: My favourite part has got to be
That Wraith somehow translates into billesley.

“You gotta have blue hair."
-Reckless

metlarcturus
metlarcturus's picture

the citizens of the Sun a. dinosaurs on various sorts kept getting into their secret base I'm in slope form out. despite the stringent defenses an anvil had put up, velociraptors and t-rexs almost at random in the citizens room. citizen dawn please very unhappy about this, and appointed citizen battery what was going on. Battery and his good friend assault investigated the outer defenses I'm the citizen of the sound secret base, and found no obvious weaknesses that would allow gargantuan dinosaurs to enter the base undetectedthey thought they should ask the other citizens. Battery and assault asked spring summer winter and fall autumn that is, if they knew how the dinosaurs were getting in. They didn't. Assault and battery asked citizens hammer and anvil if they knew how the dinosaurs were getting in. They didn't. But when they asked citizens blood sweat and tears, they discovered the culprits. The Vampire citizens had been telling underneath the secret base, and the smell of fresh blood was drawing velociraptors and T Rex is through the tunnels into the base. Citizen dorm was very unhappy with blood sweat and tears and made them keep there vampire blood in refrigerator then off. the end.

"To such simple minds, my advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic!"