The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

SOTM: Video Game Challenges

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
ogseamus
ogseamus's picture
Playtester
SOTM: Video Game Challenges

I wanted to start a thread to make some challenging scenarios for people to play in the video game. I think it is even more fun now with multiplayer (even though I am still waiting on my tablet).

I was wondering if people had any really good ideas for fun and/or challenging games. I know that on #SentinelsLive a few weeks ago they mentioned that Christopher gave the designers 2 challenges.

1. Akash (advanced) vs 3 heroes in Silver Gulch

2. GW Voss (advanced) vs 3 heroes in Insula Primalis (I think this one is correct)

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Below are mine that I think are fun. Please note that all fights should be Advanced and hero order does not matter.

Battle of the Faiths

A Final Brawl between all the religions (?) in SOTM

Gloomy (Skinwalker) vs Nightmist, Ra & Fanatic in Tomb of Anubis (any hero Variant allowed)

Girls Night Out

Girls just want to have a fun night on the town

Spite vs Girl Heroes in Megalopolis

Girl Hero Options: Fanatic, Young Legacy, Nightmist, Unity, Visionary, Wraith (any hero Variant allowed)

Captain Planet

The Power is Yours

Omnitron vs Elemental Heroes in Insula Primalis

Elemental Heroes: Haka - Earth, Ra - Fire, Tempest - Wind, AZ - Water, AA - Heart (any hero/villain Variant allowed)

Leaders of Men

Leaders of Teams come together to stop a Leader in a showdown

Citizen Dawn vs Legacy, DW Expat, AA in Silver Gulch

Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."

VisforYoshi
VisforYoshi's picture

Unfortunatley, most of the ideas I have are for the physical game until some of the new expansions come out...

but here are some more

A Powerless Team

A group of powerless heros fight against those who scorn them

Citizen Dawn vs Expatriette, Mr. Fixer, and The Wraith (I'm counting the suits as powers, and Hakas backstory implies he's not without powers)

Support Our Planet

Can a team of supporters beat Mother Earth herself?

Akash'Bhuta vs Legacy (Regular or Grandpa), Argent Adept, and Visionary (either promo is fine)

When The Scholar comes out, he's allowed in here as well

"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever"

-Shigeru Miyamoto

Jimeni
Playtester

ogseamus wrote:

I know that on #SentinelsLive a few weeks ago they mentioned that Christopher gave the designers 2 challenges.

1. Akash (advanced) vs 3 heroes in Silver Gulch

Accomplished!

Definitely a tough fight, but a great team!

Attachment(s): 
Honolulu Blue

ogseamus wrote:

I wanted to start a thread to make some challenging scenarios for people to play in the video game. I think it is even more fun now with multiplayer (even though I am still waiting on my tablet).I was wondering if people had any really good ideas for fun and/or challenging games.

Leaders of Men

Leaders of Teams come together to stop a Leader in a showdownCitizen Dawn vs Legacy, DW Expat, AA in Silver Gulch

I beat this one!  It was surprisingly easy too, though neither Dawn nor SG threw the really bad cards at me.  The surprise MVP was Argy's Scherzo of Frost and Flame, which I almost never use, but used to great effect here - doing 3+3 damage most turns (Galvanize and there was an Explosives Wagon in play).  It was, indeed, the kill shot.