The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

SotM Scenarios

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pinecone3
Pinecone3's picture
SotM Scenarios

Here's a solo scenario I wrote for SotM:

The Next Evolution

History: After his father fell at the hands of Baron Blade, Legacy set out to destroy the evil battle suit that Blade had used. Baron Blade rallied his troops, but given Legacy's new impenetrable skin, he might have bitten off more than he could chew...

Setup:

• This is a 1-person scenario. Use Baron Blade (Vengeful Mad Scientist), America's Finest Legacy, and the Mobile Defense Platform.

• Remove “Heroic Interception,” “Bolster Allies,” and “Lead from the Front” from Legacy's Deck.

• Remove “Mobile Defense Platform” (The battle takes place inside it), “Elemental Redistributor” (A worthless weapon against Legacy, the Baron wouldn't bother using it), and “Hasten Doom” (Blade hasn't invented the Anti-Legacy serum yet) from Baron Blade's deck.

• Legacy starts play with “The Legacy Ring,” “Motivational Charge,” and “Fortitude” in play.

• Baron Blade starts with only 25 HP on his “Vengeful Made Scientist” side (this is an older version of his battle suit).

• Otherwise, the game works normally.

End of Game: Whenever one side is incapacitated, the other side wins.

Balance:

• If you're finding the scenario too easy, start without “Fortitude” in play, or with a “Blade Battalion” in play.

• If you're finding the scenario too hard, let Legacy go first, then play normally.

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

Now that's interesting. I like it.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector