The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

SotM Companion app for Windows 10

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Techywarrior
SotM Companion app for Windows 10

I recently found Sentinels of the Multiverse and immediately fell in love with the game. Within a week I think I purchased almost all the expansions and mini expansion decks (haven't really tried Vengeance style yet so missing Villains of the Multiverse).

As a new player I found there is a lot to keep track of and figured there had to be a better way... and of course there is. Sentinels Sidekick looks like it would be really handy. Only problem is is that it's iOS and Android only and my tablet is Windows 10. With no plans to release a Windows 10 version (I got a nice email response from Handelabra Games) I decided I'd make something myself.

So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce to the community my companion app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/sotm-companion/9nzstt0655d5

Since I am very very new to the game I am pretty sure I am missing important things and it's been a struggle to get any sort of consistent art. But I think the app is still useful right now and will only get better as I add new features and updates to it.

Features (currently)

• Create random games based on given criteria
  • Create random games based on difficulty
  • Create custom games
  • Track hero and villain HP
  • Track hero and villain effects

Known Issues

• Missing some artwork for heroes and villains
  • I used the data from the Sentinels Difficulty Score System by Matthew Gray but I just found out there is a more up to date Sentinels Statistics project so I don't know how good my data is.
  • (more, but I don't know them yet)

I did list it with a nominal cost of $0.99 but I feel that it gives good value at the moment and will only get better over time. I hope you guys check it out and I welcome any feedback that can help make SotM Companion a better app to help players with the game.

Techywarrior

(reserved for future notes)

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Welcome to the forums and good luck with the app.

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Welcome to the forums!

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Wow. Cool.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

uu
uu's picture

Welcome to the forums. Soda bar is on the right

Every artist was first an amateur.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Techywarrior

Thanks all for the welcome!