The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Some thematic vengeance-style combinations

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Praion
Some thematic vengeance-style combinations

How do these combinations play out? They are thematic yeah but do they make good makes? 

#1 The base game reloaded 
Vengeance Five: Baron Blade + Citizens Hammer and Anvil + Greazer Clutch/Biomancer fighting at Omnitron IV 

This is supposed to recapture the 4 villains from the original game. I chose GC/Bio as replacements for Voss because one is an alien and the other deals with minions. Which would fit better? 

#2 A night in Rook City 
Ermine + Plague Rat + Operative in Rook City 

Is there anyone else from RC? 

#3 All the expansions 
Vengeance Five: Baron Blade + Plague Rat/Operative + Bugbear + La Capitan + Greazer Clutch in one of the Oblivaeon Environments

Baron Blade represents the base game + Vengeance. PR/O present Rook City. Bugbear reperesents Infernal Relics. LC is for Shattered Timelines and GC for Wrath of the Cosmos. Of course all villains from villains represent villains. 

#4 Regular People 
Ambuscade + Ermine + Sergeant Steel + maybe the Operative in ??? maybe the film studios? 

Represents just pretty regular people without huge powers or anything like that. They should probably be fought by Mr. Fixer and Expatriete and The Wraith or something like that. 

What are other fun combinations that you have found - especially gameplay wise? 

VisforYoshi
VisforYoshi's picture

There's the obvious F5 vs V5 in Freedom Tower

When OblivAeon ships here's one

#5 Stop Hitting Yourself

La Capitan, Ambuscade, Fright Train and Vengence Blade vs La Comodora, Stuntman, Engine of War Bunker and Regular Luminary

Let me know if I've forgotten any team-styles with heros as well

#6 I was once a Solo Villain

Vengence Blade, Miss Info, Ambuscade, and La Capitan

"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever"

-Shigeru Miyamoto

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

#6: We've found better things to do

La Capitan, Ambuscade, Miss Information, and Plague Rat vs The Sentinels, Haka, Parse, and Chrono-Ranger

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"

- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal