The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Sentinels Points and 2013 Conventions

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Paul
Paul's picture
Admin
Sentinels Points and 2013 Conventions

Greetings! There were some people discussing in other threads the conventions which GTG will be officially attending in 2013. Below is a list of all of the large conventions we will be officially attending in 2013. Our current plans are for Sentinels Points to be useable and available at all of these locations, depending on the staffing we have available:

PAX East (Boston)

Origins (Columbus)

PAX Australia (Melbourne)

GaymerCon (San Fransisco)

Gen Con (Indianapolis)

PAX Prime (Seattle)

Essen Spiel (Essen)

For some of those locations, the availability (and useability) of Sentinels Points will depend on how many volunteers we have working in the booths, etc. If you would like to volunteer some time to help out at any of those conventions, send me or Christopher an email and we can let you know what sort of help and committment we're looking for.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Alex
Alex's picture
Playtester

Wait, Sentinels Points? What are these?

I make games! Here's one of them! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/626169

BoardGameGeek interviewed me about my contribution to Shattered Timelines, Kismet! http://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/17671/sentinels-of-the-multiverse-shat...

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Definitely "Are" :)

We intend to continue using Sentinels Points at conventions for the forseeable future. How it works is, you come by our booth and play one of our games. You earn some points just for playing, and more for winning, playing with a new player (someone who has never played before), and playing a more difficult scenario. These points can then be redeemed for promos (mini-expansions, promo cards, even tshirts!

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi