The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Scholar vs Akash'Bhuta vs Krakens

1 post / 0 new
esr32
Scholar vs Akash'Bhuta vs Krakens

My wife and I were playing a game against Akash in Atlantis with Bunker, Visionary, The Scholar, and Unity. Things didn't start out so well when both Unity and Visionary were KO'd in about the fifth round. Two or three rounds later Bunker went out. At that time Akash had about 90 hp left. So. Bunker allowed Scholar to keep pulling out Get out of the Way along with two Phosphorescent Chambers and Mortal Form to Energy allowed for some pretty nice damage and healing when 5 limbs were out along with 3 krakens.

But it was inevitable. Two Ensaring Brambles came out and my previous technnique as rendered useless. 

At this time Disrupt the Field entered play killing the krakens and refilling the field with more limbs. (Avatar of Distruction side). Akash had about 60 hp left. Mortal to Energy went the trash and I brought out Flesh to Iron and Solid to Liquid. It was all I could do and it turned out to be enough. Bunker switched to protected Scholar from an extra 2 damage. Visionary destroyed any other mischievous environment or ongoings with Unity supplying an extra card to keep out the Scholar's ongoings. It was perfect. 

The krakens finally came back to the field and I just watched the destruction. I kept healing and we won with Scholar at full health. Or I should say the krakens won. lol.

It was awesome.