The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Revenge at Last!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Chromium_Man
Revenge at Last!

When I first started playing Sentinels (playing mostly just the Enhanced Edition), I thought Voss was the hardest villain.  In retrospect, we had a few lucky games against Dawn and a few unlucky ones against Voss, but that didn't stop me from fearing Voss for a long time.  Nowadays I beat Voss far  more often than he beats me, but I still wanted to beat him down in the most humiliating way possible. The attached pic shows how I managed to do just that.  

Attachment(s): 
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Very nice.  Did you use Imbued Vitality to get more cards under Savage Mana?

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Chromium_Man

Yessir. At the end of the game I had every card from Voss' deck under Savage Mana (Twist the Ether to take out the ships) including all three Forced Deployments. On his turn I was redirecting his damage to Legacy who was immune and he had no cards to play. Voss was completely at my mercy so I rampaged twice to eat every Imbued hero card except Savage Mana. 

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

That damage is redonkulous.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Revenge best served toxic.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Impressed

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

The Burning Stickman
The Burning Stickman's picture

Holy hell that is hilarious.