The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Prime Wardens Tempest does not have his golden tiara

33 posts / 0 new
Last post
UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities
Prime Wardens Tempest does not have his golden tiara

I noticed the art for Prime Wardens Tempest is missing the golden tiara. The image used in the multiverse section (which is the same when the game starts), his Portrait when he is >10HP, <10HP, and when he is incapped is missing it.

Is this a bug? Do we log this through the support email? 

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

That's on Adam for it being missing.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Killswitch
Killswitch's picture
Playtester

Probably a bug. Adam gave him a faulty accessory that shifts between realities at will.

Steam Username: General Specific

You gotta know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold fast
And when to turn loose!

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Am I the only one who thinks PW Tempest's game art makes him look like a lost kid in an oversized sweater?

UXM266
UXM266's picture

TakeWalker wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks PW Tempest's game art makes him look like a lost kid in an oversized sweater?

You'r enot anymore... thanks

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

Oh good, I'm not the only one who thinks PW Tempest's tunic looks more like a sweater vest. (In fact it took me the longest time to realize it was a tunic.)

I think it's kind of adorable, really. Tempest, the lightning-sword-slinging team parent college professor.

"If life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon."

Not always the best at social skills; I apologize in advance. I don't apologize for any corny and morbid jokes, though.

Resident Argent Adept and Biomancer fangirl, be forewarned.

jorgenp

While on this topic, does anyone else find it weird that PW Tempest holds his sword in his left hand in the Multiverse section while he holds it in his right hand in the card art? 

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

Who says Maerynians aren't all ambidextrous?

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

jorgenp

MindWanderer wrote:

Who says Maerynians aren't all ambidextrous?

Well, except Freedom Six Tempest...

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

He still has two arms! One's just made out of lightning, like ya do. :V

But yeah, that sweater is just eating him alive. He looks very round and innocent somehow. Tiara might help change that.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

jorgenp wrote:

While on this topic, does anyone else find it weird that PW Tempest holds his sword in his left hand in the Multiverse section while he holds it in his right hand in the card art? 

On the normal variant he holds it in the right hand.  In the alt variant card he holds it in the left hand

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

jorgenp

Powerhound_2000 wrote:

jorgenp wrote:

On the normal variant he holds it in the right hand.  In the alt variant card he holds it in the left hand

Good point!  I guess this proves he is ambidextrous.  Now... to figure out the handedness of all the other heroes... wink

UXM266
UXM266's picture

jorgenp wrote:

Powerhound_2000 wrote:
 jorgenp wrote:

Good point!  I guess this proves he is ambidextrous.  Now... to figure out the handedness of all the other heroes... wink

I guarantee you Bee Bot isn't handy at all. 

Killswitch
Killswitch's picture
Playtester

Omnitron-U isn't nearly as handy as the previous model, either. Still holds value, though.

Steam Username: General Specific

You gotta know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold fast
And when to turn loose!

UXM266
UXM266's picture

We just need 3 hands to play "Sentinels of the Multiverse"

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

Somewhere in the realms of Sentinel lore is the sad story of the eternal frustration experienced by the one lone Virtuoso of the Void who was left-handed.

Not always the best at social skills; I apologize in advance. I don't apologize for any corny and morbid jokes, though.

UXM266
UXM266's picture

Jeysie wrote:

Somewhere in the realms of Sentinel lore is the sad story of the eternal frustration experienced by the one lone Virtuoso of the Void who was left-handed.

That's why he plays the cowbell. Or the triangle. 

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

UXM266 wrote:
Jeysie wrote:

That's why he plays the cowbell. Or the triangle. 

So the one time in existence when "needs more cowbell" is a 100% perfectly appropriate response?

UXM266
UXM266's picture

Christopher Walken Argent Adept

HP: INFINITE

Power: Use Xu's Bell as Many times as you want. If used less than two times per turn, you lose the game.

Belle Sorciere
Belle Sorciere's picture

Jeysie wrote:

I'm left-handed and playing musical instruments right-handed is downright easy. OTOH I never learned to play them left-handed, so v. awkward.

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

I'm right-handed myself but had a few lefties in my various music classes claim it was kind of awkward learning to play some instruments.

On the realm of funny instruments, I think there should be at least one Virtuoso who played the recorder because I'm pretty sure you NEED magic powers to play that idiot thing properly. (Seriously, every single blasted music teacher I had taught the recorder at some point (whyyyyyyyy), and it was always lucky if one person out of the class could manage to make it sound right.)

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

I once saw a quartet (Red Priest) with a real life recorder virtuoso - Piers Adams. What he could do with a recorder blew my mind.

http://www.piersadams.com/concertos/

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

Holy [bleep], I think I'm in love. Yeah, I'm positive there is magic powers involved there. :D Especially since the guy apparently used to be an astrophysicist, which was already cool enough if you ask me, but then he apparently decided his true calling in life was to play the recorder like a boss, because wow.

Thank you for that link, I love new music stuff to listen to I hadn't known of before! Especially an instrument I never before realized could actually not sound terrible.

grysqrl
grysqrl's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

We're definitely going to need more information on past virtuosos. A few of the instruments that we haven't seen yet, but which are definitely out there:

• kazoo
  • slide whistle
  • theremin
  • electric triangle
Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

I want a promo card of 'Weird Al, Virtuoso of the Void' now.

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

All of my YES

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

I already have a few ideas how he'd work, though I don't know if I'd be allowed to say them on here.

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

@grysqrl: As a barbershop singing fangirl, I approve of kazoos and slide whistles.

And as a mad scientist fangirl, I approve of theremins. Doesn't Baron Blade's villain theme have a theremin in it?

Also:

McBehrer wrote:

Phantom5613 wrote:

I want a promo card of 'Weird Al, Virtuoso of the Void' now.

All of my YES

jorgenp

Having an accordian amongst the instruments seems a bit too powerful though.  Al's Accordian would seem to allow you to perform Melodies, Harmonies and Rhythm all at the same time while also dancing a polka...

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

I would say it could do any one Perform and any one Accompany.

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

Much as I would like to see an accordion playing Virtuoso (I play accordion myself), I think that the instrument that I want to see above all others is the pipe organ.

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"

- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

I still miss the D&D campaign where I rolled up an orc bard that played a concertina and had Perform (Polka) ranks.

(Also: You play the accordion? That's super-awesome! :D )

Wouldn't a pipe organ be a little unwieldy to carry around even with magical assistance? (Shame, because I do love pipe organs.)

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

Polka Party!
Power: Activate an accompany text. One player may use a power now.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector