The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Pre-order questions

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
adamabv
Pre-order questions

I've sent a message to those at >G, but I'm sure they've been busy with GenCon, Tactics, WotC, and other stuff, so I thought I'd look here to see if someone has encountered this and maybe has an answer for me.

I was super pumped when I saw that WotC went up for pre-order. So much so, that I pre-ordered without really thinking. The ol' premature pre-order.

I know that my brother and some other friends are going to pre-order also, and would like to basically clump our orders into one in order to avoid paying for shipping multiple times. Is there a way to cancel and then re-order together? Is there a way to request all of our orders are shipped collectively? 

I apologize if this should have been posted elsewhere.

Thanks for any help!

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

I believe the only way to is send them a message to cancel it.

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

You could contact warehouse@greaterthangames.com and tell them of your predicament.

They will be the best people to go to for this.

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

UXM266 is correct! Emailing Jodie will have the eventual effect of solving all of your (preorder related) problems!

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Paul wrote:

UXM266 is correct! Emailing Jodie will have the eventual effect of solving all of your (preorder related) problems!

I hear she can also get your whites whiter and your colours brighter. She's just that amazing.

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!