The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Possible missing dividers from collector's case

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ironic Fist
Possible missing dividers from collector's case

Just a quick question. I've just been organising the box properly and I've noticed that there are no chunky "new style" dividers for Oblivaeon, the Mission Deck, Shield Deck, or the Aeaon Men deck. It did come with one for the Scion deck (the only one that is coloured purple) though. This seems a bit odd as there are flimsy "old style" dividers for those four that I mentioned, so it looks like they're meant to be there.

Can someone at GtG confirm whether those cards are meant to be included or not? Or possibly someone else who has received it let me know whether they have them.

Ironic Fist

Apparently I only have two of the Vengeance villains too, so it looks like I'm definitely missing a pack.

If someone could remind me who to contact about getting the missing content sent to me I'd be grateful, thanks.

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

In general, component issues should be directed to .

Ironic Fist

Thanks.

Escher

I know it's a month or so later, but I was just organizing my cards in the big box (which I've taken to calling The Monolith) and I had some confusion over the fact that the Scion divider is stuffed in amongst the Environment ones, while the rest of the Oblivaeon dividers were in one of the Villain packs.  I thought I was short one Scion divider for a while, until I got around to cracking open the Environment pack and found there was one in there that wasn't for an environment at all.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Have you found a divider for Chrono-Ranger? I seem to be missing it.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel