The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Pokemon trainers

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester
Pokemon trainers

Anyone else been playing Pokemon X/Y for their 3DS? Hit me up with some friend codes--let's trade/battle.

You're free to do whatever you want to.

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

Last I played was Diamond, fairly briefly. And I don't have a 3DS. :(

Had a great time with the older titles though (started with the original Red/Blue way back when). I remember totally confusing a random child by making "So which starter did you choose? I went for Charmander because I wanted more of a challenge in the first couple of gyms," type conversation when I heard him encountering a wild pokémon. He was obviously not expecting a 20-something female to play or know anything about the game, so I like to think I challenged his stereotypes a little.

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

danmarshall14
danmarshall14's picture

X and Y came out at a very inconvenient time as I was wrapped up in so many other games.  I'm sure I'll pick it up eventually.

Reckless
Reckless's picture
PlaytesterInspiring Presence

My last Pokemon game was SoulSilver, but I may be tempted back with X and Y eventually.  I just finished up Ocarina of Time 3D, and I have a few DS games I want to play through, but I may look into revisiting Pokemon after that.

Ra, God of the Fun
Draw, God of the Sun
The Matriarch's Psychic damage is her forcing a gratuitous amount of Snapple facts about birds into a hero's brain.