The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Play This!

106 posts / 0 new
Last post
VisforYoshi
VisforYoshi's picture

Done

It was going really well with a mass levetation and ancient library combo. Then I got hit by an 11 damage Desert's Wrath, and it turned to cluth.

Next up: Progeny (who has taken a detour from destroying earth) has scions of the elements, so the heros decided to fight fire with fire, and assemble a team that has control of each element he has. Now this team has to confront him in

Progeny vs F6 Absolute Zero (Cold), Tempest (Lightning), Ra (Fire), Captain Cosmic (Energy), and a hero that can deal toxic in any environment that is not on planet Earth (I would say that Time Cataclysm counts as on planet earth)

Attachment(s): 

"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever"

-Shigeru Miyamoto

pricyprovinces
pricyprovinces's picture
Playtester

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673505377

It was a close one but I managed to have Chrono pull through!

Next up, Advanced gloomweaver in Dok' thorath capitol against The heroes without variants (yet..) Captain cosmic, Chrono-ranger, AA, Omni-x and Sky-scraper!

if life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon. - the scholar, stranger in a strange world #9

Lord Flash Fire
Lord Flash Fire's picture

Haha! I did it! Now then...

My propsed One-Shot, Everyday Evils, would be more fun with a fixed seed, but without it is fine as well.

Apostate in Rook City (hence the name) against Fanatic, Team leader Tach, Unity, Argent Adept, and Ra.

I promise to put a screenshot as soon as I can

" Ever had those days where you have amazing luck,
everything goes right, and you feel like the king of the world...
....And then you wake up?"
-Someone special, 2012

pricyprovinces
pricyprovinces's picture
Playtester

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/278473039812499921/907C87745A16E3E55D330002797C4655F45AE976/

Unity was definitly mvp that match with her army of bots at the end being able to take out the pesky relics and environment cards.

Next we have Citizen dawn, leader of her team in the enclave of the endlings against all of the team leaders including Argent adept, Team leader tachyon, Dark watch expat, Legacy and omni-u just because.

if life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon. - the scholar, stranger in a strange world #9

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

This might be a good thread to use with My Turn 2!!!

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Pages