The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Plans for PAX Prime 2013?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester
Plans for PAX Prime 2013?

I know Paul's managing things as far as the official volunteers for >G at all the cons, but I wanted to drop a place for all of us who are going to be at PAX Prime to talk about it.

Is anyone going as a volunteer? (See Paul's Volun-Tiers thread for the details, if you're interested in doing so but haven't heard about it.) Anyone just attending PAX that we might meet up with?

I'll be there as a volunteer, fulltime, at the booth.

Trying to decide if I want to bring the Ra costume (once I fix it from the issues suffered at Origins). I usually don't check bags, but I might have to make an exception for this one as I haven't figured out how to get the costume to fit in my carry-on bags. frown

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

I am 100% in favor of Ra costumes, FYI :)

I'd also love to hear from people who will be at PAX, whether you want to formally volunteer with us, or just hang out! At PAX East we met a number of cool Sentinels fans and wound up spending a fair amount of time with them outside of exhibit hall hours, and I'd love to meet more people at Prime!

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Braithwhite
Braithwhite's picture
AdminPlaytester

I'll be there, and I'll happily play Sentinels/demo/hang out until my voice gives up.