The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Philadelphia area SotM players?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Oaktree
Oaktree's picture
Philadelphia area SotM players?

Picked up SotM fairly recently and putting this here in case there are other interested players in the Philadelphia area.

Next open gaming event that I know of that I will probably be attending is Nov. 1 (Friday) at The Games Keep in West Chester, PA.  They have open gaming from 5pm until closing on Friday nights.  Other open gaming days there are usually the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month.  But my attendence for these days in November is unlikely due to other commitments.

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

Ah. Games Keep. I purchased the original printing of Sentinels there many moons ago. I live in the city so the Keep is not far. I also recommend Redcaps Corner here in the city as another great place to game. 

If you are planning on attending, I might try and attend myself!

Oaktree
Oaktree's picture

Foote wrote:

Ah. Games Keep. I purchased the original printing of Sentinels there many moons ago. I live in the city so the Keep is not far. I also recommend Redcaps Corner here in the city as another great place to game. If you are planning on attending, I might try and attend myself!

Redcaps Corner is around 38th Street IIRC?  Been there once back around when they opened.  I live in the city as well, but get out to West Chester every other week or so.  There's also gaming up in Langhorne at the Oxford Valley Mall a few Saturdays a month, but I have not been up there for a while.  Haven't checked out what the gaming scene is in city for a while.

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

Yeah that's right where it is. I don't get a chance to visit games nights around often, but I'd be willing to come out Friday and play sentinels for a bit. Was just going to be packing for the weekend anyway. 

Oaktree
Oaktree's picture

Just a final note to this to the forums that Foote and I were able to meet up for face-to-face play out in West Chester, PA at a FLGS (The Games Keep).  Three games played, and we had a another player join us for most of the 4-hero game, and all of the 3-hero games.  Had other game players checking things out, and also an inquisitive 10-year-old periodically sitting and observing gameplay while asking questions about characters and game status.  (Note: Father needs to be contacted and get his child educated in necessary background information about superheroes and some other subjects. wink)