The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

PAX South?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
cmschex
Playtester
PAX South?

Since GTG has been all about PAX over the last couple of years, do you guys have any thoughts about making the inagural PAX South in San Antonio?  I'd love to volunteer/demo for GTG at a con but you haven't made it this far south.  Plus it would hopefully be right after Tactics comes out.  Just curious if it's in the plan for early next years

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

I'm far from an official voice, but I believe PAX South is in the itinerary.

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

There isn't a PAX we won't be at! Want to work with us at PAX South? Shoot Paul an e-mail and let him know! It's definitely early, but we'll be there.

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

To elaborate on what Christopher said, PAX consistently puts on large, well run shows that attract tabletop gaming fans (and potential tabletop gaming fans) in parts of the world where shows of that sort have either never been tried or have failed in the past, and as such they are a fantastic way to connect with existing fans and to make new ones. As long as this all keeps being true, we are very likely to attend every PAX :)

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

cmschex
Playtester

Awesome!  Sending email now

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

Very cool, Every Sentinels fan should work a Con at least once, it is a really great time.

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

phantaskippy wrote:

Very cool, Every Sentinels fan should work a Con at least once, it is a really great time.

I disagree with Phantaskippy devil. Saying its a great time is a fairly large understatment

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

So my best chance to get you to come over again is to host "PAX-my house"?

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Theta_Sigma
Theta_Sigma's picture
Playtester

Foote wrote:

phantaskippy wrote:

I disagree with Phantaskippy devil. Saying its a great time is a fairly large understatment

I agree with phataskippy, in that every Sentinels fan should work a Con, and also with Foote that that's a large understatement cheeky

I don't know what makes me different and I don't care. Maybe it's not my problem, but why do they stare? - The Living End, Strange