The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

PAX East and Promos

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aztinoth
PAX East and Promos

Hey all,

I wasn't able to see any post related to this, but if I missed it, I apologize. I was just curious if anyone knew if >G was going to be coming to PAX East again this year (fell in love with the game last year at PAX and have bought up everything I can since then to the point where I just picked up my copy of the Kvothe Six String Argent Adept and am only missing the Super Scientific Tachyon promo from the online game). And if they are coming to PAX East, what are likely to be the promo cards (if any) that they bring with them this year? Would it be the Prime Wardens or would they be able to bring Super Scientific Tachyon?

Thanks in advance, now back to playing with Guise because he is super duper fun.

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

>G will be at PAX East this year. I know, because I'll be there too!

Promos will almost certainly be there. Not sure which ones, but Prime Wardens would be a good bet.

cmschex
Playtester

I would imagine Handleabra will be there and will probably have SS Tachyon.  Otherwise, I will probably have an extra one after PAX South and can send it to you

Aztinoth

Awesome! Thanks for the quick replies!

If you have an extra one I would be more than willing to compensate in some way for it. It bothers me not to have the actual card (real or printed after the fact) when playing with my playgroup.

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

The good ship SS Tachyon will be sure to be sailing into yon Boston Harbour, come the tides of March.

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Someone is in a good mood.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"