The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Oversized cards missing from Villains preorder

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
sir_remic
Oversized cards missing from Villains preorder

Hey all,

I just received my Villains bundle out here in Australia and the first thing i noticed was that i didn't actually receive the over sized villain cards,

checking back through my orders they were placed as a separate order back in August 2014 but i assumed from the email correspondence that i had received leading up to the villains release that they would be sent together.

is there any way one of the staff could tell me if they have actually been shipped yet?

Thanks all

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

They have shipped. For some reason some separate OSV orders didn't get combined with orders heading to the same address, so they were sent out slightly later.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

sir_remic

Awesome. Thanks Paul 

bobbertoriley
bobbertoriley's picture

Any chance I could get a confirmation on the same thing? I sent an email over the weekend and hadn't heard back about it yet.

Thanks!

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@bobbertoriley

Yes you are almost certainly in the same situation.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

ProfMarks
ProfMarks's picture
Playtester

Thanks for the updates Paul. So as to not flood customer service with inquiries, about how long after recieving the VotMV pack should we wait before asking about the oversized pack? For me, it's been well over a week.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Wait another week and then check.

Ryanjmcintyre

Same situation: VotM arrived Jan 13, in Canada, missing OVersized villain cards. I had sent in an email, no reply.

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Ryanjmcintyre wrote:

Same situation: VotM arrived Jan 13, in Canada, missing OVersized villain cards. I had sent in an email, no reply.

Email sent regarding your order. :-)

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

sir_remic

still no sign of them for me either. 

waited 2 weeks as Paul suggested and they are yet to arrive :( 

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@sir remic

In that case, send me an email with your order number and I'll try to straighten it out!

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

Paul wrote:

@sir remicIn that case, send me an email with your order number and I'll try to straighten it out!

Christopher and Adam might have been made into Citizens of the Sun, but you're a shoe-in for Mr. Fixer

sir_remic

Thanks Paul.

Email sent