The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

OblivAeon Update #43: Post Gen Con and PAX, and some photographs!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeysie
Jeysie's picture
OblivAeon Update #43: Post Gen Con and PAX, and some photographs!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gtgames/sentinels-of-the-multiverse-oblivaeon/posts/1980855

Honestly now I kinda want to order that box even though I would have nothing to put in it. Look at that little bundle of beauty.

"If life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon."

Not always the best at social skills; I apologize in advance. I don't apologize for any corny and morbid jokes, though.

Resident Argent Adept and Biomancer fangirl, be forewarned.

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

The use of the Prime Wardens #52 cover, and the covers to each side of it, is weird, though.  Part is is used on the inside cover and again on the top drawer, and then the bottom is used on the lower "lip". I personally find it all a bit too busy.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

The inside may be busy, but that exterior is sleek and beautiful. And huge, I'm going to have a hard time figuring out where to place it in my tiny room.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I had a spot set aside for it when we bought the house, more than a year ago! :-D

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

Rabit wrote:

I had a spot set aside for it when we bought the house, more than a year ago! :-D

Awesome :D

I thought I would have moved out by now and had my own place, which has not happened as of yet.

corran109
corran109's picture

MindWanderer wrote:

The use of the Prime Wardens #52 cover, and the covers to each side of it, is weird, though.  Part is is used on the inside cover and again on the top drawer, and then the bottom is used on the lower "lip". I personally find it all a bit too busy.

I'm torn on this one. On the hand, I do agree is super busy. On the other hand, when I pull this out, everyone I play with is going to have a second "whoa" when I open it up.

Trajector
Trajector's picture

Also, when this box is stuffed with cards and tokens, there's going to be no escaping the busy appearance. I think they just went with it.