The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

OblivAeon Release Timeline?

54 posts / 0 new
Last post
rjc917
rjc917's picture
Playtester

I got frustrated trying to flip the Source of Foes shield because Oblivaeon kept destroying all the Aeon Men before I could get 4 of them in one zone that were low enough to destroy in one turn.  So I decided to forget about Oblivaeon and make my own personal win condition to kill all the Scions, since the one time I played Oblivaeon before on the tabletop, I beat him, but barely touched the Scions.  Nixious had moved to zone 1 early, so zone 2 was empty for most of the game except for Zhu Long's ninjas fighting a few Aeon Men, which was fun to imagine.  Voss was tough to take down with his massive damage reduction, but the combo of Legacy, Suicide Ra, and PW Fanatic really helped.  I only ever got 2 rewards-Chronoist, who was quite helpful and got reclaimed a lot, and the Infinity Cannon, which got destroyed pretty early after being used once (although I'm not sure how I completed the mission to get it, since it just randomly flipped during a villain turn).  I relied on incap powers a lot though and even managed to finally flip Oblivaeon's shield while he was on his second form.  I noticed there didn't seem to be any benefit to removing the second part of the shield (at least that one) once Oblivaeon was past his first page though, since you've already removed the damage immunity.  Anyway, I was finally able to defeat the last Scion, just before Oblivaeon blew up the Nexus of the Void to end the game.

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

Version 3.0.1 build 886 is rolling out on Google Play store now, with fixes for downloading DLC on Android 9, and Google Play sign-in on ARM64 devices. Thanks for your bug reports and patience while we solved the issue. And for the help from the community to investigate!

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

Cool. This means even more people in multiplayer.

Pages