The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Next Kickstarter rewards

57 posts / 0 new
Last post
TheAgreeableBrain

YES! But there has to be some sort of "rescue" mechanic built in. Tempest can't be the only one to escape. 

kiyoshioni

Ok, Im with everyone on the oversized Villain cards.  Also, I want the new HP trackers for Relics characters and whatever the new expansion will be.

But my main concern is room.  I hope that maybe not the next kickstarter expansion, but the one after that, they make a new box with the same dimensions as the Enhanced edition with great artwork from all the expansions so that we have more room to store our new card sets and tokens.  Maybe make it a smidge taller to hold the oversized villain cards, HP trackers and rule books comfortably.

Aside from that, new villains and hero decks akin to Unity and Ambuscade.  Plus a new environment, maybe one that has the players sucked into a digital world and battle across the internets.  Maybe some plastic markers for the HP trackers.  Or some official campaign booklet with story challenges and whatnot.

~Joe

Blossercubbles
Blossercubbles's picture

arenson9 wrote:

Blossercubbles wrote:
 I must say that the 'Get Your Face on a Card' thing is a great option, I find many of the cards that feature these people are easy to distinguish from the more comic-like extra characters, and in some cases it can be a bit jarring. GloomWeaver has some that really seem to fit, and I don't recall noticing anything with Rook City, so maybe it's just that there are simply more of them that I'm noticing.

When you say you don't recall noticing anything with Rook City, do you mean the entire Rook City expansion or just the Rook City environment? The Organization/The Chairman has a bunch of real people in it.

I was referring the to expansion as a whole. With the Chairmain especially, the guests were isolated and thus felt just like another character. Having the henchmen as guests is great, and they (as well as the other guests) felt more in tune with the comic-y feel. Jut like Spiff mentioned, I think it's just when established characters and guests are side by side that it's jarring.

Anyway, good times! And Tungsten! And I haven't been here in what feels like forever! Hello!

I fall up the stairs.

"Right, Left, Right, Left! Chu! Chu! Chu!

VVolf
VVolf's picture
Playtester

I do like the oversized villian cards, but there might not be too many which need to be printed with the new expansion. Additional Oversized cards that would be handy are an "All Heroes" and "All Villians" cards for the purposes of placing those +1 Damage Dealt or -1 Damage Taken tokens on. Not to mention a group shot of all the current Heroes (or Villians) in one picture would be pretty fricken cool.

/.-, VVolf

Flex Apollo

Along the lines of the "All Heroes" and "All Villains" cards VVolf suggested, I'd love to see some kind of team promo cards that grant increasing abilities according to how many team members are in play. These would be small advantages that would add up representing team synergy. For example:

Freedom Five

The following take effect when 2 or more Freedom Five members are active:

When Tachyon is active, one Freedom Five member may draw an additional card each round.

When Legacy is active, decrease damage dealt to Freedom Five members by environment cards by 1.

When Absolute Zero is active, Freedom Five members are immune to cold damage.

When Wraith is active, one Freedom Five member may redirect up to 3 melee damage taken each round.

When Bunker is active, increase projectile damage dealt by Freedom Five members by 1.

azuretide

Along with any new stuff, I would like access to the old promos that I missed out on just coming into the game.

Pages