The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Nemesis Icons

1 post / 0 new
Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture
Nemesis Icons

I just had a thought. There might be potential minor spoilers about the names of particular teams or the name of the newest version of Akash'Bhuta in the RPG timeline below, if you are avoiding those things

Most of the Nemesis Icons are things that are directly tied to the heroes, identifying them in a way. Revere's LAntern for Legacy, that star for Naturalist which has some meaning I can't recall off the top of my head, AZ's suit, The Scholar's Philosopher stone, ect ect ect.

Now, these symbols are might continue over into the RPG as background icons for the heroes, because they are important iconography.

Despite this though, quite a few heroes, who may even be long term heroes, don't have their own symbol. For the purposes of gameplay and ease of play almost all the heroes yet to ship have the symbol of Oblivaeon. But, if they were to have new symbols or more accurate symbols for the RPG, what would they be?

I'm thinking in particular about Harpy, Benchmark, whatever new form Akash will get after Akash'Flora (I don't believe she will be a tree forever) and Lifeline

For Harpy, the easy one is a Crow or the Mask.

Akash is going to depend on her form, but I could see a sprouting seed or a tree being appropriate

Benchmark, has got to be a version of the Revocorp symbol, modified in some way. Or he could straight up have the symbol for the Paradigms, whatever that is going to end up being. I wonder if him or Unity is going to end up as the Leader. If he is the official leader than the team symbol being his symbol works really well, and since he's a constant face for the company, it makes good business sense.

Thoughts or ideas?